By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: EoW Trailer Shows Off Still World, Swordfighter Form

Best Zelda news from the June Nintendo Direct?

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom 6 75.00%

Four Swords on NSO 0 0%

Hyrule Edition Switch Lite 2 25.00%

Total:8

Some more pictures...

Around the Network

And the trailer...

^^^ Man that awesome!! Now I want the game even more!

Also, my family just pre-ordered the Wii U Zelda bundle from best buy, so it's practically official. Although I have to wait until the end of November to play it

Nintendo and PC gamer

That MH4 costume is pretty wicked awesome :D

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

I'll get the physical copy. Really took me a long time to decide to buy the game but the hero mode looks like fun and honestly there isn't much for me to play in October and semester break lasts until the 20th - better than playing naught Why is there no download version of Hyrule Historia included in the retail copy? That would really tide some people over who've played the game on Gamecube already.

Around the Network
UncleScrooge said:
I'll get the physical copy. Really took me a long time to decide to buy the game but the hero mode looks like fun and honestly there isn't much for me to play in October and semester break lasts until the 20th - better than playing naught Why is there no download version of Hyrule Historia included in the retail copy? That would really tide some people over who've played the game on Gamecube already.

That's a great question! I think that would have been better than to have a Ganondorf figure...

All this Zelda new are awesome, and for some reason, I believe Zelda U is more near than we thought.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
All this Zelda new are awesome, and for some reason, I believe Zelda U is more near than we thought.

Zelda U 2014 holiday release. I'll take bets from any person.

The very fact that they were going to show it at E3 tells me that and then they continued with saying that we might see something at this year's end. Maybe Fall Conference?

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

AlphaCielago said:
Pavolink said:

The very fact that they were going to show it at E3 tells me that and then they continued with saying that we might see something at this year's end. Maybe Fall Conference?

Maybe. Or in a post-holiday direct, something like january.

I also want to believe in a holiday 2014 release. MK8 for spring, SSB for fall and Zelda U for holiday. In between X, Bayonetta 2 and maybe Yoshi's Yarn.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

AlphaCielago said:
Pavolink said:

They always show us Zelda like 2 years before release... Or at least ONE year. Talking about home consoles here.