By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: EoW Trailer Shows Off Still World, Swordfighter Form

Best Zelda news from the June Nintendo Direct?

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom 6 75.00%

Four Swords on NSO 0 0%

Hyrule Edition Switch Lite 2 25.00%

Total:8
Veknoid_Outcast said:
AlphaCielago said:
I have been looking for the Wii U Wind Waker bundle all over the net here in Sweden and not a single retailer mentions it, except for one that has it overpriced. Is Wii U getting a price cut in Europe too?

I've been reading conflicting reports. Some sites say a European price cut is coming October 4, some say September 20.

I hope so, or elese I won't buy the system till early next year, pending if I can find the bundle.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network
AlphaCielago said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
AlphaCielago said:
I have been looking for the Wii U Wind Waker bundle all over the net here in Sweden and not a single retailer mentions it, except for one that has it overpriced. Is Wii U getting a price cut in Europe too?

I've been reading conflicting reports. Some sites say a European price cut is coming October 4, some say September 20.

I hope so, or elese I won't buy the system till early next year, pending if I can find the bundle.

I preordered it in Belgium myself. But the price was assigned yet on that preorder. Doens't really matter that much to me, but i'm not entirely sure it will be getting a price cut.

Edit: I just checked out the preorder again, and now it's just 299 Euro. So i should be getting the pricecut :).

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
AlphaCielago said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
AlphaCielago said:

I preordered it in Belgium myself. But the price was assigned yet on that preorder. Doens't really matter that much to me, but i'm not entirely sure it will be getting a price cut.

Edit: I just checked out the preorder again, and now it's just 299 Euro. So i should be getting the pricecut :).

That is good to hear and I hope you'll get yours without a problem. Now I just need to find where I can find this bundle, I'll import from UK or anyother EU country as a last resort.

@Alpha and stefan: I haven't seen any price cuts here in Sweden - have you? Aaaaand I haven't seen the WW bundle either.... what's up with that?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
@Alpha and stefan: I haven't seen any price cuts here in Sweden - have you? Aaaaand I haven't seen the WW bundle either.... what's up with that?

I think it's Sweden being Sweden... as usual. It should hopefully get the price cut. It would be weird if not, because the bundle was announced for EU the same day as NA and having the NA bundle with a price cut and the EU one without would be mean.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:

I have on GameMania Belgium - see this screenshot of the bundle i preordered myself on their dutch website. When i preordered the price was even set, but it's now. So it must be somewhat official.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

I got the statue right before pre-orders sold out...

...that was too close. ._.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
S.Peelman said:

Me too!

That's the Skyward Sword Link figure right? The one where you can shape it make all kinds of poses? I'd like to, it's looks good, but it's quite expensive...

Definitely expensive, but it's supposed to be the best money can buy. I pre-ordered the Figma Link and Samus from GameStop. I figure they'll never be less expensive than they are now.

That's probably true, the last part. I've been hesitating since it was announced and it's expensive, but not priceless. Let's say it's not high enough on my list of priorities. D*mnit, too much awesome stuff comes out this year (for everything) :-/

Tack för hjälpen mina medsvenskar!

I guess we'll find out sooner or later. If we don't get the cut I'll order it from somewhere else :p

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Link's prolific career continues in MONSTER HUNTER 4!

Link's green tunic and shield will be available in Monster Hunter 4 as a Hunter costume. The Master Sword and Link's bow will also be available.

The Zelda set will be available via download. No dates announced.