By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: EoW Trailer Shows Off Still World, Swordfighter Form

Best Zelda news from the June Nintendo Direct?

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom 6 75.00%

Four Swords on NSO 0 0%

Hyrule Edition Switch Lite 2 25.00%

Total:8

Fable 2. Totally gave me the Zelda-vibe.

Around the Network

Dudes... Was this already posted? It's a week old, but I pre-ordered mine immediately, since some of those books are actually worth the price of this whole thing on eBay and I only have the Skyward Sword one, which is expanded in this edition, plus one of them is specially made for this box!

------

Legend of Zelda guide box set available for pre-order

Prima have announced that they are releasing a treasure chest filled with Zelda strategy. The Legend of Zelda Box Set features six hardcover, collector’s edition gaming guides. Included with the package is an individually-numbered certificate of authenticity, signed by Zelda producer, Eiji Aonuma.

With over 2,000 pages of Zelda gaming info, you’ll be happy to have the metallic gold bookmark included with the set. Each hardcover guide covers one of six individual games:

- Ocarina of Time 3D
- Wind Waker
- Twilight Princess
- Skyward Sword
- Phantom Hourglass
- Spirit Tracks

The Legend of Zelda Box Set: Prima Official Game Guide is available for preorder on Amazon. The collector’s set is priced at $152.99 and set for release on November 26th of this year in the US and Canada. There are no release dates set for other territories, but it is still available for pre-order on Amazon UK.

Source: Amazon

------
News source

Watched Ittle Dew walkthrought in youtube. I have to say that it is awesome in my eyes and have harder puzzles than the latest Zelda games.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

S.Peelman said:

Dudes... Was this already posted? It's a week old, but I pre-ordered mine immediately, since some of those books are actually worth the price of this whole thing on eBay and I only have the Skyward Sword one, which is expanded in this edition, plus one of them is specially made for this box!

------

Legend of Zelda guide box set available for pre-order

Prima have announced that they are releasing a treasure chest filled with Zelda strategy. The Legend of Zelda Box Set features six hardcover, collector’s edition gaming guides. Included with the package is an individually-numbered certificate of authenticity, signed by Zelda producer, Eiji Aonuma.

With over 2,000 pages of Zelda gaming info, you’ll be happy to have the metallic gold bookmark included with the set. Each hardcover guide covers one of six individual games:

- Ocarina of Time 3D
- Wind Waker
- Twilight Princess
- Skyward Sword
- Phantom Hourglass
- Spirit Tracks

The Legend of Zelda Box Set: Prima Official Game Guide is available for preorder on Amazon. The collector’s set is priced at $152.99 and set for release on November 26th of this year in the US and Canada. There are no release dates set for other territories, but it is still available for pre-order on Amazon UK.

Source: Amazon

------
News source

Thanks, Peelman! This totally slipped my mind. I pre-ordered immediately too!

Pavolink said:
Watched Ittle Dew walkthrought in youtube. I have to say that it is awesome in my eyes and have harder puzzles than the latest Zelda games.

Yeah, it looks pretty good. I like the sense of humor too. Seems to be poking fun at the genre a little :P

Around the Network

Turned on my Wii in first time in a while (not including Brawl fights) and decided to get back into Skyward Sword. If I'm lucky and persistent, I'll finish it before school starts. But I don't see that happening.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Veknoid_Outcast said:
DanneSandin said:
I enjoyed Darksiders quite a bit despite its flaws. Looking forward to the sequel!

I still need to play the original. I have it sitting on my PS3 hard drive, so there's no excuse. Maybe I'll play it next :)

On which platform will you play Darksiders II?

I'll get Darksiders 2 on Wii U for sure, once I get a Wii U :p

And sorry for the late reply!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Wright said:

Fable 2. Totally gave me the Zelda-vibe.

Yeah, Fable 2 is a pretty good Zelda-substitute.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Looking at the poll, I want to play Okami again. Such an awesome game.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Mi fav Zelda like game is Metroid