By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: EoW Trailer Shows Off Still World, Swordfighter Form

Best Zelda news from the June Nintendo Direct?

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom 6 75.00%

Four Swords on NSO 0 0%

Hyrule Edition Switch Lite 2 25.00%

Total:8

Reggie just announced a new Zelda game for 3DS set in the A Link to the Past game world. New story! New dungeons!

Pictures forthcoming.

Around the Network

This is huge!!

What. The.

That was unexpected!

Oh my yes. I do love me some Zelda.

Around the Network

:'DDDDDDDDD

This is so awesome!! Imagine if they make a new Zelda bundle!!!!! I'd DIE!!!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Very good news, but not the Zelda I wanted. Nonetheless, It will still be a day 1 buy for me, since it is Zelda. I hope it turns out great and no vehicle this time!

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

DanneSandin said:

I'd die because I wouldn't have anymore money to buy another 3DS (if it were a special edition bundle that is) .

I have a regular aqua-blue one and the OoT3D limited edition one sealed in it's box, with an Ocarina retail game at the side (so funny, I have bought that game like 5 times by now). If they'd release a Zelda themed 3DSXL I'm gonna have to rob a bank.

S.Peelman said:
DanneSandin said:

I'd die because I wouldn't have anymore money to buy another 3DS (if it were a special edition bundle that is) .

I have a regular aqua-blue one and the OoT3D limited edition one sealed in it's box, with an Ocarina retail game at the side (so funny, I have bought that game like 5 times by now). If they'd release a Zelda themed 3DSXL I'm gonna have to rob a bank.

Since I don't have have a 3DS yet I reallyreallyreally hope the bundle it with a Zelda themed 3DS!!! If you have nice prisons where you live it might be worth robbing a bank; then you got all the time in the world to play all the games ^^

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
S.Peelman said:
DanneSandin said:

Since I don't have have a 3DS yet I reallyreallyreally hope the bundle it with a Zelda themed 3DS!!! If you have nice prisons where you live it might be worth robbing a bank; then you got all the time in the world to play all the games ^^

Prisons here in Holland are like hotels so it could be worth it .