By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: EoW Trailer Shows Off Still World, Swordfighter Form

Best Zelda news from the June Nintendo Direct?

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom 6 75.00%

Four Swords on NSO 0 0%

Hyrule Edition Switch Lite 2 25.00%

Total:8

@poll:

What kind of question is that . Of course!

Veknoid_Outcast said:

Here's a cool video about Miyamoto's early career with Nintendo:

Miyamoto's story is such a legend in itself. Unique really how he got to where he is.

Around the Network

Really not a fan of WW, but I just may give it another chance in HD. The least they can do it make the text skippable when picking up spoils.

Zelda As Main Character, Saving Link? Comic Author Makes Pitch For New Legend of Zelda

Aaron Diaz, author of an online comic called Dresden Codak, has been inspired by Anita Sarkeesian’s recent Tropes vs. Women in Video Games awareness campaign. He's drawn up a pitch of what a Legend of Zelda game might look like if Zelda were the heroic character and Link was the one who needed to be saved. No skimpy outfits, no damsel in distress, and you get the idea here. Below are the pictures from Aaron's own tumblr page:

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

I know someone suggested Nintendo should make a spin off game from Zelda (something like Guardians of Hyrule or something like that), and he really had some great ideas that would work wonderfully, and I think that this concept art also shows that there is much room for a spin off

New poll up! Thanks to DanneSandin for the inspiration!

Is anyone interested in a Zelda spin-off game? If so, what kind?

Here are the results from the previous poll:

Around the Network

LoL! A fishing spin off would actually make sense :D

But I really wouldn't mind seeing a spin off with Zelda as the main character! Would be kinda cool; the game could take place parallel with the Main Zelda game, just seen from a different perspective or something like that, or it could be a prequel...

I can't for the life of me remember whom it was that suggested a sneak action spin off featuring a guard from the royal army (or something like that), but the dude had some really intriguing ideas about the whole thing. Whomever you are, speak up!!

give us Zelda!

Switch!!!

Zelda 2D or a 3D fighter one on one

no spin-offs, they should just fully conecntrate on a great Zelda again

Th3PANO said:
no spin-offs, they should just fully conecntrate on a great Zelda again

I totally agree that they should concentrate on a new, great Zelda game, but I really wouldn't mind of the teamed up with someone else (like Retro or Monolith?) to make a spinn off