By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: EoW Trailer Shows Off Still World, Swordfighter Form

Best Zelda news from the June Nintendo Direct?

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom 6 75.00%

Four Swords on NSO 0 0%

Hyrule Edition Switch Lite 2 25.00%

Total:8

I'll just leave this here

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201407/22057624.html

Sheikconfirmed as playable characters

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

Around the Network
Exblackman said:

I'll just leave this here

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201407/22057624.html

Sheikconfirmed as playable characters

Thanks!

Here's the full story:

Sheik, Ruto, and Darunia confirmed as playable characters in Hyrule Warriors!

Check out Ruto in action!

Here is the Darunia Megaton Hammer Trailer

Exblackman said:

Here is the Darunia Megaton Hammer Trailer

Awesome stuff. I gotta say, I'm a lot more interested in this game now than I was last December. I still worry the gameplay will get repetitive, but it looks like a lot of fun. Having unique moves and fighting styles for each character goes a long way.

Around the Network

Check this out!

"In collaboration with Neutral Ground, I designed and illustrated a map of Hyrule, the iconic kingdom where a majority of Zelda games have taken place. In addition to making sure the map displayed the correct form of Hylian (Hyrule’s ever-changing language), I played through the most recent 3DS version of the game to ensure the cartography was equally faithful. Doing so helped to make sure the already dense map was full of little details and suprises, like Lord Jabu-Jabu in Zora’s Fountain, and the Royal Family’s tomb in the Kakariko Village Graveyard. After illustrating the map, I handed off the files to Neutral Ground, where they were laser engraved onto 18″ x 24″ pieces of hand-selected wood.

First edition maps (A small run of 10 maps) are currently available for purchase at Neutral Ground’s shop."

Source: http://alexlikesdesign.com/woodlands-hyrule/

Hyrule Warriors Direct scheduled for Monday, August 4th (5th in Europe)!

The US Nintendo Direct will take place on August 4 at 8pm PDT and 11pm EDT. The Europe Direct will take place at 8am CEST (7am in the UK) on the 5th.

See the feed here.

That's a pretty cool map!

Although I do enjoy Nintendo Direct a lot, I can't help but to feel that it's being overused... They have it all the time now! I don't even watch half of them any more, only the "big once"

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Here Sheik's Gameplay
A harp is a dangerous Weapon!!!!

DanneSandin said:
That's a pretty cool map!

Although I do enjoy Nintendo Direct a lot, I can't help but to feel that it's being overused... They have it all the time now! I don't even watch half of them any more, only the "big once"

There hasn't been one in almost 2 months, what are you talking about? Last year we had at least 1 direct/month.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David