By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: EoW Trailer Shows Off Still World, Swordfighter Form

Best Zelda news from the June Nintendo Direct?

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom 6 75.00%

Four Swords on NSO 0 0%

Hyrule Edition Switch Lite 2 25.00%

Total:8
Nintentacle said:
I have no clue about the timeline placement for Zelda U... Nintendo makes the story, and then decides where it goes in the time, apparently, so... yeah.

I'd wait for more information before speculating!

But speculating is half the fun ;D

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Eiji Aonuma Wants to Give Players More Freedom to Choose the Path Their Story Takes in Zelda U!

http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/eiji-aonuma-wants-to-give-players-more-freedom-to-choose-the-path-their-sto

Please don't tell me if I break a pot, it will stay broken!

DanneSandin said:
Nintentacle said:
I have no clue about the timeline placement for Zelda U... Nintendo makes the story, and then decides where it goes in the time, apparently, so... yeah.

Nah. More than half the fun is tooken up by actually playing the game!

Nintentacle said:
DanneSandin said:
Nintentacle said:

I'm talking about pre-release ^^

DanneSandin said:
Nintentacle said:
DanneSandin said:
Nintentacle said:

I'm talking about pre-release ^^

I agree then! That's why Game Theory is so awesome!

Around the Network

So yeah. Majora's Mask 3DS seems to be a thing then.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

DanneSandin said:

http://www.gengame.net/2014/06/report-grezzo-hiring-to-make-a-legend-could-be-majoras-mask-3d/

Grezzo Hiring To Make A ‘Legend,’ Could Be Majora’s Mask 3D

Will it happen? How many will cry if this is true? Is the wait over?

Quickly now, change the title of the thread to "Majoras Mask 3DS Confirmed?!

It definitely hints at Majora's Mask 3D, but you'd think Grezzo would already be working on it by now, and wouldn't require a project planner. Could it be a new Four Swords game? It's a fun mystery :) 

I NEED MAJORAS MASK IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!

Veknoid_Outcast said:
DanneSandin said:

http://www.gengame.net/2014/06/report-grezzo-hiring-to-make-a-legend-could-be-majoras-mask-3d/

Grezzo Hiring To Make A ‘Legend,’ Could Be Majora’s Mask 3D

Will it happen? How many will cry if this is true? Is the wait over?

Quickly now, change the title of the thread to "Majoras Mask 3DS Confirmed?!

It definitely hints at Majora's Mask 3D, but you'd think Grezzo would already be working on it by now, and wouldn't require a project planner. Could it be a new Four Swords game? It's a fun mystery :) 

Well who knows with Nintendo, right? Or it could be that Grezzo's last project planner found another job or got fired? Anyways, I think this is hinting at a MM remake - and I hope it's for the 3DS, and not the Wii U. Either that or a ALTTP remake for the 3DS, but that seems quite unlikely... I think it's fair to say that MM is the most requested remake of any Zelda title atm, so why remake something like Four Swords?

DanneSandin said:

Well who knows with Nintendo, right? Or it could be that Grezzo's last project planner found another job or got fired? Anyways, I think this is hinting at a MM remake - and I hope it's for the 3DS, and not the Wii U. Either that or a ALTTP remake for the 3DS, but that seems quite unlikely... I think it's fair to say that MM is the most requested remake of any Zelda title atm, so why remake something like Four Swords?

I don't think it would be a remake; I'm thinking more of a digital-only follow-up to Four Swords and Four Swords Adventures. I would definitely prefer a MM remaster, if only so I can get my wife to play it (she's playing through Ocarina on 3DS now) but I don't want to get my hopes too high.