By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: Echoes of Wisdom Out Today, September 26

Tagged games:

Are you planning to buy Echoes of Wisdom?

I already pre-ordered 2 40.00%

Picking it up soon 3 60.00%

Waiting for a sale 0 0%

No, it's not for me 0 0%

Total:5

So, which Zelda should I replay next? Twilight Princess (GC version) or Slyward Sword?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
So, which Zelda should I replay next? Twilight Princess (GC version) or Slyward Sword?

I'd say TP.

I've actually been thinking of re-playing Twilight Princess (GC) as I've only played the Wii version. Can you believe it's been almost ten years since the game launched?

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Pavolink said:

I'd say TP.

I've actually been thinking of re-playing Twilight Princess (GC) as I've only played the Wii version. Can you believe it's been almost ten years since the game launched?

I highly recommend you to play TP GC version. I put like 1000 hours in many playthroughs of the Wii version, but the GC version is clearly the best one. NOt only the controllers, but I also felt it was a little harder, but could be only my perception.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Who doesn't love a good Zelda cosplay?

Check out this Volvagia, courtesy of cosplayer HylianJean, which was three years in the making.

Source

Oh wow! Dat cosplay is so awesome!

Just saw in the thread title that it's less than 30 days until Zelda: Triforce Heroes releases, and I'm not hyped at all sadly :/

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Agreed. Not that hyped for Tri Force Heroes either

..but I heard it has DS download play so I will keep watch over this to see if it's worth a buy..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

RolStoppable said:
S.Peelman said:

For example (spoilered for those that haven't played the remake yet and like surprises):

The Bomber's Notebook I feel got worse. While it's handy that there's a list that keeps track of the quests, they broke the time schedule. Now, you've got to guess when to be where, because it'll only show a timeslot after you've already completed some task. 

This is something that I believed as well and mentioned in my review. However, on a later playthrough I noticed that when you talk to one of the Bombers, they tell you a rumor about an incomplete task which then adds the time schedule for involved persons. It's still a subpar solution, but the player isn't completely left in the dark. Also, most people have long time windows anyway, so most of the stuff can be figured out rather easily.

If you talk to any of the Bombers's they'll give you a hint to a random (I think) quest alright, but I've only seen it add an entry with a question mark and a vague, short description. Maybe if you already got a certain quest from the appropriate person first, so it already has a real entry, and then talk to the Bombers afterwards. I don't know, could be, I never noticed that at least.

Anyway, Triforce Heroes, yay, got to be my least anticipated Zelda game since FSA. Never thought that would ever happen.

I'm actually not even gonna buy Triforce Heroes, unless it gets stellar reviews, it really have to be better than ALBW

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
I'm actually not even gonna buy Triforce Heroes, unless it gets stellar reviews, it really have to be better than ALBW

Well you see, I did that with FSA and never bought it, and now I'm kicking myself because a good complete copy, when I even find one because it's rare, sets me back €60-€90 (or even well over a €100 on eBay). And I really can't stand looking at my Zelda shelf and seeing that gaping hole there.

Platina said:
Agreed. Not that hyped for Tri Force Heroes either

..but I heard it has DS download play so I will keep watch over this to see if it's worth a buy..

Yeah, me neither :(

Download play is a great addition, but the lack of two-player local co-op just destroys my interest in the title. I was so excited to play the game with my wife, but without a third party to join us that seems impossible.