By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.85M Units & TotK Sells 20.61M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 7 24.14%

A Link to the Past 11 37.93%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 4 13.79%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 13.79%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 2 6.90%

Other 1 3.45%

Total:29

So I got the Breath of the Wild Limited Edition. I now have a Switch game without having a Switch.

The box containing the whole thing, the Master Sword, CD and the game is twice as big as I thought it would be lol. Looks good though. I got it from a Dutch ebay-like site, new and sealed in perfect condition. Sadly I didn't have the disposable income to get it back in March, but now I do and the guy was selling it for cheaper than it was in the store (which is dumb). So yay!

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
So I got the Breath of the Wild Limited Edition. I now have a Switch game without having a Switch.

The box containing the whole thing, the Master Sword, CD and the game is twice as big as I thought it would be lol. Looks good though. I got it from a Dutch ebay-like site, new and sealed in perfect condition. Sadly I didn't have the disposable income to get it back in March, but now I do and the guy was selling it for cheaper than it was in the store (which is dumb). So yay!

Nice! I got the special edition at launch but missed out on the sword.

When do you think you’ll get a Switch?

Veknoid_Outcast said:
S.Peelman said:

Nice! I got the special edition at launch but missed out on the sword.

When do you think you’ll get a Switch?

Not sure yet. Though it has already fulfilled the requirements; it has a good 3D Mario, a Zelda and a Mario Kart. So what am I waiting for right?

Check out this amazing 8-bit Zelda in dominoes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By6sDyCecZw

In two weeks, it's the one-year anniversary of Breath of the Wild!

Time flies, huh?

Around the Network

Wow, didn't even realize that. Time does fly. O.O

Nintendo celebrates BotW's first anniversary with special artwork!

Share your favorite stories and memories of the game here!

Favourite moment is the whole damn game it stands to reason it's a fantastic sandbox game as the sandbox genre was inspired by the original LOZ, I can't see Zelda ever dropping this template as its one of those games I can always go back to and mess around in to have fun. You can literally have played the game for 50 hours plus and discover something new in it still.

It's like if Nintendo made GTA this would be it and likely BOTW has positioned the series to be a GTA of sorts for Nintendo platforms.

I love how easy it is to get distracted in Breath of the Wild and how unlike in GTA or assassin's Creed, it's because I want to discover more and have fun instead of just simply because im getting bored and want to spice things up.

Everytime i've went off path, I felt like I was still accomplishing something and that I wasn't wasting time but instead just gathering more supplies and scoping out the land. It took me quite awhile to complete the dungeons because I would just be running around taking care of shrines, going to enemy bases or just exploring for the sake of it, I didnt complete my 3rd dungeon until 30 hours after the 2nd.

Shaqazooloo0 said:
I love how easy it is to get distracted in Breath of the Wild and how unlike in GTA or assassin's Creed, it's because I want to discover more and have fun instead of just simply because im getting bored and want to spice things up.

Everytime i've went off path, I felt like I was still accomplishing something and that I wasn't wasting time but instead just gathering more supplies and scoping out the land. It took me quite awhile to complete the dungeons because I would just be running around taking care of shrines, going to enemy bases or just exploring for the sake of it, I didnt complete my 3rd dungeon until 30 hours after the 2nd.

Totally! I've never been so (happily) distracted in a video game before.

Every time I set out to tackle a mission, I was waylaid by an NPC or distracted by an enemy encampment or just seduced by the mystery of what was over the next hill. It took me hours to get back to the main quests