By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.85M Units & TotK Sells 20.61M Units

Which LEGO Deku Tree set would you build, if you had to choose one?

Ocarina of Time 5 83.33%

Breath of the Wild 1 16.67%

Total:6

Very cool stuff Veknoid+Kain!!

Regarding the poll: they can add a shit ton of characters with DLCs, but I'd be happy if only Link/Zelda/Ganon made it onto the physical disc...

No more Zelda news/rumors??

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Not much, I'm afraid. Things have dried up after Nintendo Direct.

There has been some conversation online about a potential Zelda set in the future, but it's just fun speculation.

kain_kusanagi said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Here it is:

Nice! What did she use to sculpt it?

Polymer clay. I'll tell her you liked it. She'll be very proud :)

Early Design Sketches for Zelda: The Wind Waker

Nintendo and PC gamer

Im amazed that nobody but me voted for Darunia, its one of the toughest dudes in ZeldaOot!

Around the Network
DieAppleDie said:
Im amazed that nobody but me voted for Darunia, its one of the toughest dudes in ZeldaOot!

I'm a little surprised myself. He would be a nice addition, especially in the heavy fighter category. Plus he could curl into a ball and roll around the stage taking everyone out :)

Veknoid_Outcast said:
DieAppleDie said:

I'm a little surprised myself. He would be a nice addition, especially in the heavy fighter category. Plus he could curl into a ball and roll around the stage taking everyone out :)

We already got Jigglypuff for that :P

KHlover said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
DieAppleDie said:

Darunia will be a badass Jigglypuff clone :p

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:
KHlover said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
DieAppleDie said:

They should change his UP/DOWN - B attack, I'm pretty sure nobody would want to see a singing/sleeping goron...would be funny as hell, though :D

KHlover said:
osed125 said:

They should change his UP/DOWN - B attack, I'm pretty sure nobody would want to see a singing/sleeping goron...would be funny as hell, though :D

Forget singing! He could do the Goron crazy dance!