By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: Nintendo Announces TLOZ: Echoes of Wisdom

Best Zelda news from the June Nintendo Direct?

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom 2 66.67%

Four Swords on NSO 0 0%

Hyrule Edition Switch Lite 1 33.33%

Total:3
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Looks like GameStop sold out in 15 minutes :(

I'll update the thread if pre-orders re-open.

Source

It looks like Best Buy opened pre-orders last night, but sold out shortly thereafter.

it might be worth checking in a physical Best Buy store or refreshing the Amazon.com site.

Around the Network

Managed to snag a pre-order for the Majora's Mask New 3DS XL. I was on the fence but once I saw them open up on Best Buy again I had to make a quick decision!

RavenXtra said:
Managed to snag a pre-order for the Majora's Mask New 3DS XL. I was on the fence but once I saw them open up on Best Buy again I had to make a quick decision!

Nice work, Raven!

As of 10am:

UPDATE 5 (1/15, 10:00am): We're still keeping an eye out for pre-order availability. Right now, UK readers can pick up the system over at Nintendo's official website. If you live in or near New York City, you can head to the Nintendo World Store in Rockefeller Center and pre-order the system, though there's currently a big line, so I'd get there fast. We'll let you know if we see this 3DS pop up at any other retailers—and of course, let us know if you see it anywhere.

Source

Another update:

UPDATE 6 (1/15, 1:31pm): The bad news: Nintendo World in NYC is sold out, according to multiple readers. The good news: Nintendo of America's website says pre-orders on the Majora3DS are coming soon, so we're keeping an eye out to see when that happens.

Source

Around the Network

Just had the glorious opportunity to pre-order the Special Edition Majora's Mask. Not the N3DS console, game's SE itself. I was under the impression it only came with a Steelbook and a double-sided poster in Europe, but apparently we also get the metal pin (instead of the Skull Kid statue, which I've seen included with the console in France). Nice surprise, somewhat .

The gamestore I pre-ordered also started selling the Zelda monopoly apparently. For a whopping €55 .

S.Peelman said:
Just had the glorious opportunity to pre-order the Special Edition Majora's Mask. Not the N3DS console, game's SE itself. I was under the impression it only came with a Steelbook and a double-sided poster in Europe, but apparently we also get the metal pin (instead of the Skull Kid statue, which I've seen included with the console in France). Nice surprise, somewhat .

The gamestore I pre-ordered also started selling the Zelda monopoly apparently. For a whopping €55 .

Nice job, Peelman! You're a lucky guy :)

I'm hoping to get that pin with my Codename: S.T.E.A.M. pre-order.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
S.Peelman said:

Nice job, Peelman! You're a lucky guy :)

I'm hoping to get that pin with my Codename: S.T.E.A.M. pre-order.

Yeah looks pretty neat. Shibata had it in the EU version of the Direct a couple days.

EDIT: They sold out now .

A couple of more updates from last night:

UPDATE 9 (1/16, 8:06pm): Nintendo's website listing has now changed from "coming soon" to "pre-order currently unavailable." Don't despair, though: we're still keeping an eye out and will update this post if we see the system for sale anywhere soon—though now that it's the weekend, things may be slower. We'll keep an eye out for GameStop news on Monday. Also, remember, there's always a chance there will be extra systems on the shelves at your local retailer when it comes out next month (February 13).

UPDATE 8 (1/16, 5:07pm): A number of readers have reached out to tell me that GameStop contacted people whose Majora's 3DS orders were rendered incomplete by lag on the website. Those people—who can still get the system—have until Monday to pay in full. If they don't pay, those pre-order slots could reopen for new people, so we'll keep you updated if we see GameStop (or anyone else) taking new orders next week.

Gee, I need to pre-order that Majora's Mask N3DS XL so badly. But I probably won't make it, so I'll end up buying the standard version. =/

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won