By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.61M Units & TotK Sells 20.28M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 6 24.00%

A Link to the Past 10 40.00%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 3 12.00%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 16.00%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 1 4.00%

Other 1 4.00%

Total:25

That's actually a powerful gesture allowing indies to have access to first party IPs.

Around the Network

This is strange.

Also I’m conflicted as to whether or not I should buy this just to keep having a complete Zelda collection. I’m almost there; the only game I still need is the GBA version of Zelda II. I’m not sure if this spinoff counts.

S.Peelman said:
This is strange.

Also I’m conflicted as to whether or not I should buy this just to keep having a complete Zelda collection. I’m almost there; the only game I still need is the GBA version of Zelda II. I’m not sure if this spinoff counts.

Do you have Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland? Do you count that? If no to either, then this spinoff shouldn't count for you either. I'd get it anyway if I were you, but I'm a bit biased.

HylianSwordsman said:

Do you have Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland? Do you count that? If no to either, then this spinoff shouldn't count for you either. I'd get it anyway if I were you, but I'm a bit biased.

Yes I have Rosy Rupeeland. I have counted the physically released spin-offs; the G&W, RR, LCT and all 3 versions of HW, but now there’s going to be an indie digital one which I wouldn’t be able to show off so I don’t know what to do lol.

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
HylianSwordsman said:

Yes I have Rosy Rupeeland. I have counted the physically released spin-offs; the G&W, RR, LCT and all 3 versions of HW, but now there’s going to be an indie digital one which I wouldn’t be able to show off so I don’t know what to do lol.

Hope for a Limited Run Games run?

Mar1217 said:
HylianSwordsman said:

Hope for a Limited Run Games run?

It'd need the licensing from Ninty because of the Zelda IP right ?

I could still see it happening. I mean the fact that the game is being made at all shows that Nintendo is getting less stingy with their licensing.

mZuzek said:

This is the greatest thing I've ever seen.

I used to think Revali was a worthless piece of shit, until I got Revali's Gale, then I begrudgingly admitted his worth. After seeing Link in this speedrun fly with nothing but some combination of an axe and piece of debris or a shield and a bokoblin head, I could only think "Wait, why does Revali exist again?"

Check out what my friend sent me!

Zelda coasters :D

Breath of the Wild co-developer staffing up for new Zelda

"Xenoblade developer Monolith Soft has begun recruiting staff to work on a new Zelda game.

While Monolith's headquarters are in Tokyo, the company's Kyoto team has become known for its work as a Nintendo support studio, and is closely allied with the Zelda series.

In fact, Monolith has acted as co-developer for the last three major Zelda releases: 2011's Skyward Sword, 2013's A Link Between Worlds, and 2017's Breath of the Wild."

Source

Source 2