By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.61M Units & TotK Sells 20.28M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 6 23.08%

A Link to the Past 11 42.31%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 3 11.54%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 15.38%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 1 3.85%

Other 1 3.85%

Total:26
DanneSandin said:
So, what did you guys think of the TP HD port? I'm quite dissapointed myself; they should have put in some more effort into it. I know Pavolink feel the same way.

I'm starting to warm to it, after see some comparisons and proper HD screenshots. I'm sad because they didn't make a proper remake starting from zero, but maybe that's too much to ask, providing we have a new Zelda coming next year. 

Around the Network

Bought Link's Awakening on 3DS eshop recently and have been playing it non stop. Just beat Eagle Tower and boy was that dungeon confusing! I really hate those poker symbol trios too. Whoever thought that was a fun concept should feel ashamed.

^^
Lol, Link's Awakening can be pretty difficult at times. You've been playing it non-stop, so that's good, I think it's absolutely genius, one of the best games ever made.

Box arts, haven't seen them posted anywhere yet. Amazing looking, you'd already buy this game just to look at these boxes! Top is NA, bottom is JP. Couldn't find EU yet, lately we've been getting the JP arts, but who knows, maybe we'll get something unique, that happens from time to time. We had the same as the NA with the original TP.

Nice looking cover art! I really did love TP, but I'm not gonna buy the HD-version; if I'm buying a re-release it really have to update the graphics and stuff like that, like OoT3D did!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

S.Peelman said:

Couldn't find EU yet, lately we've been getting the JP arts, but who knows, maybe we'll get something unique, that happens from time to time. We had the same as the NA with the original TP.

A game store here shows the same art for EU as the NA gets, I would be happy with that.

@Pavolink: Still a cool poster!

S.Peelman said:

Box arts, haven't seen them posted anywhere yet. Amazing looking, you'd already buy this game just to look at these boxes! Top is NA, bottom is JP. Couldn't find EU yet, lately we've been getting the JP arts, but who knows, maybe we'll get something unique, that happens from time to time. We had the same as the NA with the original TP.

Looking good! I'm very excited to replay the game. It will have been a decade - hard to believe.

Yeah, time flies, feels like it was yesterday.

It hasn't nearly been ten years ago since I last played the game though lol. I was actually thinking about starting a new playthrough some months ago, good thing I waited!

S.Peelman said:
Yeah, time flies, feels like it was yesterday.

It hasn't nearly been ten years ago since I last played the game though lol. I was actually thinking about starting a new playthrough some months ago, good thing I waited!

Same here!