By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.61M Units & TotK Sells 20.28M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 6 24.00%

A Link to the Past 10 40.00%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 3 12.00%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 16.00%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 1 4.00%

Other 1 4.00%

Total:25

The Legend of Zelda to appear at the Nintendo World Championships

“Nintendo World Championships 2015 –Twenty-five years after the original, the Nintendo World Championships return on June 14, set to start at 3 p.m. PT, with pre-show broadcasts kicking off the day’s activities prior to the tournament. While the full lineup of games won’t be unveiled until the big event, hopeful contestants can prepare to compete in the original The Legend of Zelda, as well as a mix of other Nintendo games.” 

Source

Around the Network

Finding all hearts in the minish cap is pretty challenging but i'll give it another go at start of summer holidays. If I can't, i'll use youtube help.

Got 4 full hearts to go.

WhiteEaglePL said:
Finding all hearts in the minish cap is pretty challenging but i'll give it another go at start of summer holidays. If I can't, i'll use youtube help.

Got 4 full hearts to go.

How about all the Kinstones?

Pavolink said:
LipeJJ said:
I wonder if they'll make changes to the artstyle. I mean, not like the WW stuff, more like some minor changes/adjustments. I loved what we saw, but I'm really excited to see a new trailer from a more advanced/solid stage of development.

I know it sounds crazy, but I'm expecting to see it at E3! :P

I don't think we'll see. But I'm expecting a lot of questions about it and Nintendo to evade or simply say: everything is going fine.

If that's really the case, I hope they end up dropping some information unintentionally as always. :p

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Veknoid_Outcast said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

Got 4 full hearts to go.

How about all the Kinstones?

I'll try. Though I dunno how will I know how much I have left.

Might even spend an hour in that stupid blue shell thing where you get trophies for them. I got 20 or so already but that takes forever and it's just boring.

Around the Network

Check out this hilarious fan video, courtesy of Callegos-Y. Link wants a new shield but doesn't have enough rupees.

RolStoppable said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

I'll try. Though I dunno how will I know how much I have left.

Might even spend an hour in that stupid blue shell thing where you get trophies for them. I got 20 or so already but that takes forever and it's just boring.

If you talk to Tingle or his relatives, they will tell you how many fusions you have left to go. I got them all, the same goes for the figurine collection. I am not hardlycore.

I don'r remember Tingle been in Minish Cap.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

RolStoppable said:

Sounds like you are a hardlycore Zelda fan.

Maybe, because I didn't complete the Kingstones Fusions. I think I missed like 3 or 4.

So, in the end Zelda could be at E3 with Hyrule Warriors.

^^
That didn't count when I said "There won't be Zelda at E3" .