By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Plus EU February content: free Sleeping Dogs, WipEout 2048!!!

Wow, PS+ rules this gen, best thing I ever spent €50 on.

Around the Network
Turkish said:
Wow, PS+ rules this gen, best thing I ever spent €50 on.

Honestly I'm excited to see what they do for it on PS4 after seeing the Vita offerings.  I have to think they'll have it available for launch this time.  If not we'll probably get all the big launch titles free like Vita haha

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

pezus said:
platformmaster918 said:
Wasn't Quantum Conundrum already free? I could've sworn I had it this Fall and I know I didn't pay. I sold sleeping Dogs but I may re-buy it now and go for Platinum this Summer when I normally have nothing new to play.

You sure you have the European Plus? It was free in America (I think), not Europe (I know this).

oh for some reason I read that as US PS+.  Yeah my bad well now I'm mad I'm not getting sleeping dogs!  Europeans already got Batman, Deus Ex, Red Dead, and all this other awesome stuff that I love and yet we keep getting fighting and beat em up games (which I'm not partial to).  Oh well at least we got Darksiders which was fun (platinumed it)

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

pezus said:
platformmaster918 said:
pezus said:
platformmaster918 said:
Wasn't Quantum Conundrum already free? I could've sworn I had it this Fall and I know I didn't pay. I sold sleeping Dogs but I may re-buy it now and go for Platinum this Summer when I normally have nothing new to play.

You sure you have the European Plus? It was free in America (I think), not Europe (I know this).

oh for some reason I read that as US PS+.  Yeah my bad well now I'm mad I'm not getting sleeping dogs!  Europeans already got Batman, Deus Ex, Red Dead, and all this other awesome stuff that I love and yet we keep getting fighting and beat em up games (which I'm not partial to).  Oh well at least we got Darksiders which was fun (platinumed it)

Tehee, we got Darksiders last June . We also get quite a few fighting games like Mortal Kombat :O.

fuuuuuuuuuuuu.....

Well I guess it's sold more over there so they want to keep the customers.  I'm really not interested in fighting games at all but I would rather have MK than Street fighter and King of Fighters or whatever its called.  Then we got Double Dragon Neon and Scott Pilgrim and a bunch of other just weird stuff.  I'm hoping RE6 gets on there by Fall since its already $30 on Amazon and I really don't feel like spending money on it but kinda want to play co-op with someone.

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

In NA here, wanted to play some Sleeping Dogs. I'm not going to complain though, had some great games that i got for free (bioshock 2 and infamous 2 to name a few) (haha that rhymed) so I'm still very happy with my Plus purchase.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros