By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 install base to overtake 360 in EU on Summer of 07'

Sorry meant 2008!!!  Damn new year...always do that!

According to Reeves, Sony's install base will pass the 360's in Europe sometime at the end of this summer.  Don't know if it will or not, but possibly if some of the major titles do well there...MGS4, GT5 Prologue, etc.

Time will tell.

http://www.videogamer.com/news/24-01-2008-7337.html

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Around the Network

you mean 08?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
you mean 08?

Woops...yeah, sorry, I meant 2008.  Usually takes me a month or two to remember because I don't usually use dates at all.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Well yeah, it has been outselling MS in "others" for a few months now.

Ahhh so thats when Sony Domination starts. Thanks On a more serious note it only outsold 360 by 5k last week....

Around the Network
elendar said:
Ahhh so thats when Sony Domination starts. Thanks

Nobody said anything about "Domination" throw that spinning shit somewhere else ;), good, thanks.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

rukusa said:
elendar said:
Ahhh so thats when Sony Domination starts. Thanks

Nobody said anything about "Domination" throw that spinning shit somewhere else ;), good, thanks.

Ahh good Rukusa has it been officially put away for perhaps next generation?

elendar said:
Ahhh so thats when Sony Domination starts. Thanks On a more serious note it only outsold 360 by 5k last week....

Outsold it by 7.5k this week though.

Time will tell, GT5 and MGS4 will be huge.

elendar said:
Ahh good Rukusa has it been officially put away for perhaps next generation?

Nobody's talking about domination here dude, and youre getting too overconfident.

No one can really say where the current consoles will end up.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Sony said that PS3 outsold X360 3:1 last week. However I'm not sure whether it's true on what week excally they were talking about. If it would be true than outselling X360 overall should be easy.