By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Wild Card Round Part 1] *Countdown* SSB4 !

Who Is the Best Choice To Be In SSB4?(Top 2 Advance)

Baby Mario+Luigi 16 36.36%

Zoroark 6 13.64%

Balloon Fighter 6 13.64%

Barbara 1 2.27%

Welt 0 0%

Waluigi 5 11.36%

Bandana Dee 4 9.09%

Black Shadow 3 6.82%

Total:41
TripleMMM said:
As much as I like Funky Kong (He's wild and laid back as am I), I have to give this to Geno. We already got a big ape with a red necktie! XD

thats why king k rool should be in it!

Around the Network

4 hours left to vote

Last chance, then next round

Next Up

Lip From Panel De Pon (the item in SSB lipstick is her weapon) vs Impa from LoZ Skywatd Sword!

I'd rather have the OOT Impa, so Lip gets it!

Okay, that came out a bit naughty... >.>'

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
Around the Network
TripleMMM said:
I'd rather have the OOT Impa, so Lip gets it!

Okay, that came out a bit naughty... >.>'

O.o

Bumping for votes 5 hours left

Impa

I voted for Impa cause when I played SS I thought she would fit great in a fighting game, but she is not the best character to represent SS (Ghirahim is) so I doubt we will see her but that would be great.

As for Lip, I have nothing against her, it's just that I know nothing of her so I have no reason to vote for her :S

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Metrium said:
I voted for Impa cause when I played SS I thought she would fit great in a fighting game, but she is not the best character to represent SS (Ghirahim is) so I doubt we will see her but that would be great.

As for Lip, I have nothing against her, it's just that I know nothing of her so I have no reason to vote for her :S

in a way she's influenced in both SSBM and SSBB. Look at her pic, see her weapon. That flower is an item, her main item!