By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Wild Card Round Part 1] *Countdown* SSB4 !

Who Is the Best Choice To Be In SSB4?(Top 2 Advance)

Baby Mario+Luigi 16 36.36%

Zoroark 6 13.64%

Balloon Fighter 6 13.64%

Barbara 1 2.27%

Welt 0 0%

Waluigi 5 11.36%

Bandana Dee 4 9.09%

Black Shadow 3 6.82%

Total:41
tbone51 said:
No Galatic Knight love!

We already have Meta Knight on SSBB, it would be redundant.

Around the Network
Kynes said:
tbone51 said:
No Galatic Knight love!

We already have Meta Knight on SSBB, it would be redundant.

i think people confuse him cuz of the exactly same body shape and build. Galatic knight plays severely different! I think i might post a vid to show everybody

Less than 3 hours to vote

Oops, saw it yesterday but forgot to vote: Micaiah

Harmo Knight (created by gamefreak) vs Rayman (third party Ubisoft)

Around the Network

I always wanted to see Rayman in ssb. With Ubisoft's relationship with Nintendo, his inclusion would have been a no brainer a few weeks ago when Legends was still exclusive. But now... not sure if Nintendo would alloy him after the dick move Ubi pulled with Rayman on Nintendo and it's fanbase,

Still, I would have voted Rayman as one of my most wanted characters a few weeks ago, so I still vote for him today.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Get Rayman out of here, we're not big fans of him right now. Tempo (the protagonist of Harmoknight) is at least a Nintendo character.

the_dengle said:

Get Rayman out of here, we're not big fans of him right now. Tempo (the protagonist of Harmoknight) is at least a Nintendo character.

didn't kno his name thankz! his game comes out end of next month!

I think Nintendo would allow Rayman in SSB4...
But I don't think Nintendo fans would allow it...

Have a nice day...

tbone51 said:
the_dengle said:

didn't kno his name thankz! his game comes out end of next month!

Yeah, to be fair that might not be his name in the American release, but I don't know why they would change it.