By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Wild Card Round Part 1] *Countdown* SSB4 !

Who Is the Best Choice To Be In SSB4?(Top 2 Advance)

Baby Mario+Luigi 16 36.36%

Zoroark 6 13.64%

Balloon Fighter 6 13.64%

Barbara 1 2.27%

Welt 0 0%

Waluigi 5 11.36%

Bandana Dee 4 9.09%

Black Shadow 3 6.82%

Total:41
Metrium said:
I loved Ghirahim in SS. I hope he makes it into the game. I would'nt mind Rosalina either. I thought Brawl lacked new female character. I believe their was not a single new female character in brawl unless you count Zero-suit Samus. So Rosalina is a good start to make it even. But their is also alot of other females I'd like to see such as Krystal, Dixie Kong or Bayonetta for example.

But I would personaly want to play as Ghirahim way more than Rosalina, so he got my vote.

out of female characters, Palutena has a good shot imo.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Metrium said:
I loved Ghirahim in SS. I hope he makes it into the game. I would'nt mind Rosalina either. I thought Brawl lacked new female character. I believe their was not a single new female character in brawl unless you count Zero-suit Samus. So Rosalina is a good start to make it even. But their is also alot of other females I'd like to see such as Krystal, Dixie Kong or Bayonetta for example.

But I would personaly want to play as Ghirahim way more than Rosalina, so he got my vote.

I know we've been over this lol, but I don't understand why ppl think Palutena has a better shot than Medusa. Palutena has always be nothing but a support character for Pit. Her way to appear in Brawl when Pit uses his final smash imo is pretty representative of what she is, a character to appear to support Pit when he is in need and nothing more. Medusa on the other hand is a character who gets her hands dirty, so seeing her fighting Pit or other Nintendo character seems more plausible.

Imo oppinion, picking Palutena over Medusa is like picking Otacon over Big Boss from MGS or Fi over Ghirahim.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Metrium said:
tbone51 said:
Metrium said:

I know we've been over this lol, but I don't understand why ppl think Palutena has a better shot than Medusa. Palutena has always be nothing but a support character for Pit. Her way to appear in Brawl when Pit uses his final smash imo is pretty representative of what she is, a character to appear to support Pit when he is in need and nothing more. Medusa on the other hand is a character who gets her hands dirty, so seeing her fighting Pit or other Nintendo character seems more plausible.

Imo oppinion, picking Palutena over Medusa is like picking Otacon over Big Boss from MGS or Fi over Ghirahim.

Palutena has her own moveset though, tbh if any of the two make it i'll be happy but Magnus was playable in KIU and he seems the most likely out of all three

Vote: Ghiraham, though Rosalina would be cool too

miz1q2w3e said:
Vote: Ghiraham, though Rosalina would be cool too

Ghiraham is the most likely Zelda character at this point imo. His role in SS makes him a huge wanted character. If they add one character from LoZ it'd be him. Mario Series, the most likely if only one would make it would be between Bowser Jr or Baby Mario+Luigi(these babys can technically be Yoshi franchise!). Rosalina would make a unique character though!

Around the Network

I thought it might be a bit strange adding Rosalina, but then I remembered Peach haha. I'm kind of curious to see what it would be like.

Ghiraham's gonna win the votes this round, so I want a wildcard round cuz Rosalina >> some of the characters from weeker rounds!

miz1q2w3e said:
I thought it might be a bit strange adding Rosalina, but then I remembered Peach haha. I'm kind of curious to see what it would be like.

Ghiraham's gonna win the votes this round, so I want a wildcard round cuz Rosalina >> some of the characters from weeker rounds!

Great Idea!!! WildCard Round, I'll do like 6-8 characters in each and pass the highest 2! Thankz for that lol. I still got lots of people left though! Cant wait for my next match ups! I'lll be putting Paper Mario for a contender soon!

tbone51 said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Great Idea!!! WildCard Round, I'll do like 6-8 characters in each and pass the highest 2! Thankz for that lol. I still got lots of people left though! Cant wait for my next match ups! I'lll be putting Paper Mario for a contender soon!

haha I just assumed you were doing one :p

Paper Mario as a character would be very interesting so see!

miz1q2w3e said:
tbone51 said:
miz1q2w3e said:

haha I just assumed you were doing one :p

Paper Mario as a character would be very interesting so see!

yeap, he'll be very unique too. Hammer, paper transformation.

bump