By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Unfortunately I'm not old enough, but I just wanted to wish you good luck and wanted to say that DeltaXIII is a really cool guy for starting up an initiative like this. People like you make this world worth to live in.

I drink your milkshake.

Around the Network

i wish i was older with a job so i could donate! kudos to the people who did donate though. keep this thread on the front page :)

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

wish i wasnt in financial trouble myself, fortunately for me i have family to fall back on.

though if i cant help you financially, im thinking that the least i could do is give you a joyful cheer.

Goodluck Art, hope you get through the tough times real soon.
and you better, the official SSBB tournaments is just around the corner, im sure you dont wanna miss out on something as big as that ^^

anyway, good job DeltaXIII
making a thread like this is a very good idea.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

If you give me your address

email
wabasoprano@hotmail.com

and I will send you some

Understanding is the key.

the address is at the top of the page

Around the Network

bump

If you don't mind me asking, what did you do to get yourself into this situation?

I would consider it but I dont really think I should give money to a stranger on the internet..

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Double bump

I just sent a little something...hope things are getting better.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450