By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii U v. PS3! 3rd Party Comparison Series- BioShock: Infinite!

Funny! Specially his trip to Vegas while the WiiU upgrades. That 5 gb update is a huge problem for people with slow internet.

Around the Network
the_dengle said:
You understand that Rol was making fun of JayWood, right? Not Mod Nation?

His sarcasm was tailored to be mocking heavy bias in favor of Nintendo products. It was ironic because Rol is himself a Nintendo fan, but is using sarcasm to apologize for the heavy bias of other Nintendo fans.

Your thread lacks the irony, aiming for full-on flame baiting. You completely missed the point of Rol's thread if you thought it was bashing Mod Nation Racers, because that's the impression I get.

I'd like to clear things up a little. This thread does poke fun at the Wii U. It also pokes fun at graphics whores, Ken Levine's relationship with Nintendo, Nintendo's relationship with third-party publishers, Nintendo, the people who make fun of Nintendo, my own slanted gaming tastes, and most of all, the people who exaggerate things about gaming systems to such an extent that they almost seem to live in their own reality. There is even a jab at the PS3.

Why you have a problem with my post but not Rol's I'm not sure I understand.

Hilarious thread! Thanks pokoko!

I hate reading.