By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PlayStation 3 Other Sales Should increase

Just incase anyone forgot about this.

http://vgchartz.com/news/news.php?id=769

Sony has announced a new bundle for the UK. This time around PlayStation 3 buyers will have a choice on what two games comes with the 40GB model.

The games that can be selected are as followed: Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction; Uncharted: Drake's Fortune; Motorstorm; Resistance: Fall of Man; Warhawk; Singstar; Folklore; Genji and Lair.

The price of this new bundle will be £349.99 and it will be released on Friday January 18th, 2008. 

With this good of a deal fence sitters will have an even bigger reason to jump on this deal and purchase a PlayStation 3. 

This will allow Warhawk's physical bundle to sell a ton, as wel as force ioi to put Folklore sales numbers for the Other catagory which has been missing for sometime. 

I expect that some of these titles that havent even reached 500k to easily reason 500k and maybe even 1 million.

Next Million Sellers:

- Need for Speed: Pro Street

- Guitar hero 3

- Heavenly Sword

- Ratchet and Clank Future

R&C might reach 1 million before Heavenly Sword.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Awesome news, now i got to wait for some great games that appeal to me to come out FF!!!!! but i will wait. Maybe a price drop will happen before FF.

I heard that it wasn't actually that good of a deal.

We will have to see.

By the way, Folklore is PS3 game of the year.

Aj_habfan said:
I heard that it wasn't actually that good of a deal.

We will have to see.

By the way, Folklore is PS3 game of the year.

It is as retailers will make the bundle down like they mark the console down already. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

There's a two-game bundle for the 40GB in Britain? I thought the games only came with the 80GB model. That's a really good deal, way better than what was on sale for most of 2007, although 350+ pounds is still a lot to pay for many people.

Great for consumers, bad for Sony's wallet. I'm really looking forward to their financial report (due in about a week).

My Website

End of 2008 totals: Wii 42m, 360 24m, PS3 18.5m (made Jan. 4, 2008)

Around the Network

at amazon.co.uk the bundles are even better .. too much to type , because there ar like endless combinations http://amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000WNDP5M/ref=amb_link_50446465_1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=special-offers-3&pf_rd_r=13QD2W6N0R657TR0BMY7&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=160099691&pf_rd_i=B0007SV734

Lafiel said:
at amazon.co.uk the bundles are even better .. too much to type , because there ar like endless combinations http://amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000WNDP5M/ref=amb_link_50446465_1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=special-offers-3&pf_rd_r=13QD2W6N0R657TR0BMY7&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=160099691&pf_rd_i=B0007SV734

These are awesome bundles for just £329.99.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

This deal is available also in Poland. Normally 40 gb sku costs 1499 zl but now you can buy 40 gb sku + 2 games (some retailers offer also remote bundled) for 1750 zl. Sounds great because Uncharted alone costs 259 zl.

If I didn't already own a PS3 I'd jump all over this and pick up Uncharted and Call of Duty 4 (is that one available for the deal?).