By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

Wait a fucking minute!!!! You guys were 4, you had a doctor, an extra-kill and a roleblocker! That's fucked up.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
next tme just listen to me retards

Look who's talking. You voted for me earlier, they could have done

i was paying attention. anyway i take it back. we shouldve just lynched yoshi but stefl was the right lynch for today

Father Time =/= not extra kill. Our only extra kill was the poison

Yoshiya said:
Father Time =/= not extra kill. Our only extra kill was the poison

What does Father Time do then?

Signature goes here!

haha that would be pretty funny rol. tabaha wind for town! mvp!

I just really didnt expect 4 mafia, though i really should have, looking at the numbers...

even better would be if yabaha is a third party survivor or sk

Around the Network

Don't forget me Trucks. I was also a NinjaTracker lol.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Marcus is Father Time: 1-shot ability to observe what WOULD happen given your chosen actions, then the option to change your decisions. While not a Godfather, you also have the final say should the team not come to a consensus on decisions.(Or should you simply disagree with everyone else)

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Wow talk about overpowered! Not to mention my role was definitely not the best asset for town.

Signature goes here!

Father Time basically meant we got one shot to see what WOULD have happened if we carried out X actions for that Night.

Let's say I went to poison Trucks, Stefl blocked Prof and Baalz killed F-F.

We would get told one hour before the end of the Night that Baalz wouldn't have been successful and that all other actions had been successful. We could the use that last hour to decide whether we would change any actions (in this case we would get Baalz to kill someone else)

RolStoppable said:
Everyone should thank me for putting an end to this game. How lame that we had to play an unwinnable game for several days.

Thank you Rol! (and I mean it)

Signature goes here!