By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

pssh you didn't even know what i said.
"so fukken certain" -"a very good chance sounds certain"

16 players. You have one action. 1/15 chance to see if there is a busser depending on your role.
mafia, say 3 roles or 3 roles and a kill means 3-4 out of 15, or 1 in 4 or 5. Very good odds. Now take into account they intentionally killed zero night one. Why would they do that? Very odd kill. Yes, a very good chance their kill was either bussed or an action was bussed.

Around the Network

Back for the time being.

I think our answer all goes back to night 2, and I know it appears if people are trying to figure it out. I extremely doubt that town had the ability to kill 2 people in 1 night. It simply doesn't make sense balance wise unless the mafia has an extremely powerful team.

That being the case, either Trucks or Yoshiya is scum. If Yoshiya is scum, we still can't leave out the option of Trucks being a serial killer, but then that leaves the question about why Trucks action did nothing to Prof last night. I'm inclined to believe that Trucks is indeed scum, and Yoshiya is indeed a doctor with a 1 shot poison. Even though I was so curious yesterday as to why people were certain the mafia were indeed involved in two of the kills, I'm beginning to believe that is the case myself (because if Yoshiya is a doctor, he specifically stated he didn't target Prof last night...so any killing role Trucks has should have killed Prof). Mafia must have had an additional kill on the 2nd night that they could use. As for Trucks? He clearly has a role, but I find it quite odd that he chose to use some other mafia role when Prof wasn't even active at that point.

I do find it rather strange that Stefl went after Rol last night. With no real certain mafia suspects, I feel it would have been more acceptable to block Trucks given his claim at the time.

As for Tabaha, I don't think he is ever coming back to the game, and I completely agree with Trucks that this must indicate that getting rid of him would result in an instant win for the mafia. This means we have 3 mafia, and 4 townies.

Townies: Tabaha, Prof, Myself, Yoshiya

This leaves: Stefl, Trucks, Rol

I'm not certain if I agree with that 100% at the moment, however, and need a little time to think on it.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

I reiterate that I didn't target prof. I killed supermario128. Either your results are wrong or you're lying Baalz.

Signature goes here!

also i agree somewhat with trucks analysis about the roles being backward. mafia could very well have a doc to protect against the vig.

Vote: Prof

Around the Network

Vote: Prof

Vote: prof

vote: prof

ummmm wtf unvote?

That'd be the game. Good game gentleman.