By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

theprof00 said:
baalz and your testimony are completely incongruent...only thing that would make sense is if i was docced and you were redirected to me.
As of now I can't see a single definitive kill by you.
n2 dt could have been poison, and last night u were at my crib, and not surprisingly we haven't seen a definitive block either.
The simple solution is that there is one kill per night, yoshi had a one shot poison, and father time gave mafia a second kill that night.
There is not a shred of proof saying that there are two unlimited killers. We will need two kills tonight to prove that.

Why would you choose to believe Yoshiya over me? Yoshiya's story is full of holes and requires a lot of variation to the poisoner role to be true.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Think for yourself stefl. This is my big problem with your question.

@rol yes exactly

theprof00 said:
no please tell me why me saying that mafia probably knew about a bus driver sends off warning bells. I'm dying to know, because to me it just looks like a) parroting a question that was already asked b) fake scumhunting

If you feel that you've prevented a kill, why aren't you being more aggressive with rol?
Wouldn't blocking trucks assuredly prevent kills?

again to this, can you please point to the post, because I cannot find it...

theprof00 said:
Think for yourself stefl. This is my big problem with your question.

@rol yes exactly

Could you consider I thought about it and wanted to hear your reason for it? Because from what spurge claimed and I know, it could only mean that scum has a rolecop. You made it sound with such fukken certainty that they knew that there was a bus driver like you know that one of the actions has been driven night 1, or they had a rolecop on him.

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
baalz and your testimony are completely incongruent...only thing that would make sense is if i was docced and you were redirected to me.
As of now I can't see a single ll by you.
n2 dt c guaranteed. We just need to pick one.ould have been poison, and last night u were at my crib, and not surprisingly we haven't seen a definitive block either.
The simple solution is that there is one kill per night, yoshi had a one shot poison, and father time gave mafia a second kill that night.
There is not a shred of proof saying that there are two unlimited killers. We will need two kills tonight to prove that.

Why would you choose to believe Yoshiya over me? Yoshiya's story is full of holes and requires a lot of variation to the poisoner role to be true.

up to the point i was in the game, my rst words were that either you or yoshi are scum. 90% one of you is scum.

Around the Network

actually i didn't say it with certainty, thanks for playing. It stands to reason that a team with several people have a greater chance at discovering a busser (along with the weird ass zero kill n1). It's not only simple, it's obvious, which says you weren't actually thinking about it, you were just fake-hunting

theprof00 said:
actually i didn't say it with certainty, thanks for playing. It stands to reason that a team with several people have a greater chance at discovering a busser (along with the weird ass zero kill n1). It's not only simple, it's obvious, which says you weren't actually thinking about it, you were just fake-hunting

No it isn't obvious, it would be obvious if spurge claimed to have bussed someone with zero.

where the fuck is tabaha

yes it is obvious because it is likely 2-3 actions happening against several people, a few of which claimed or were killed day 2.

theprof00 said:
yes it is obvious because it is likely 2-3 actions happening against several people, a few of which claimed or were killed day 2.

it isn't even statistically likely, > a very good chance sounds very certain to me, compared to the likelyness of them knowing it