By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

theprof00 said:
just testing on the 4 nights thing. whyd you block rol when he's supposedly confirmed town?
dt was extremely popular it seems now. targeted for two kills and a block.

if ot matters so much, tell me why.

you blocked trucks night one. he confirmed it day 2. day 3 you asked him again. knowing he wouldn't have received a message. if he was scum, as your question presumes, he would know the blocker is town and lying would implicate himself. so like im saying, the question doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

It matters because I want to hear your thoughts on it, it is not like I can consider your cleared. You just tossed it out and assume it will be fine?

Yeah, but if I didn't and I were to die under some circumstance, he could have just claimed to be blocked again later on.

I blocked rol because I failed at basic logic. (It had to do with stuff he said day 3 when we lynched spurge and he indeed flipped bus-driver, while rol was pretty sure spurge isn't one. I am not 100% aware what I did think back then and why I made that decision (I asure you though, it was to diceroll deciding that block...)) Well there is one kill less today, so it is not entirely clear if I failed or if I made a good decision.

I was actually hoping to read through the stuff I haven't read yet... well, I am away again... I prolly come back after I finished playing DotA.

Around the Network

im more interested in stefl now
unvote
vote stefl

no please tell me why me saying that mafia probably knew about a bus driver sends off warning bells. I'm dying to know, because to me it just looks like a) parroting a question that was already asked b) fake scumhunting

If you feel that you've prevented a kill, why aren't you being more aggressive with rol?
Wouldn't blocking trucks assuredly prevent kills?

trucks claimed unlimited vig yet nothing has been done to stop him by mafia.

theprof00 said:
yes trucks and ive already explained them.
your actions rub me the wrong way and i dont entirely believe that you are a vig, especially with baalz comment.
However you have not voted baalz, which should've been instantaneous. According to your role it should've been absolutely impossible for him to track you to me.

Baalz's results don't make any sense because I targeted mario and because me targeting you would equal your death but there's one thing that prevents me from calling him an outright liar.

If he was scum and he was to make up a story to frame me wouldn't it have been easier to say he saw me target Rol? Yoshiya had already claimed to have protected Rol on Night 3. It would have made his story more believable.

The only way I could see all of this making sense is if there's a Redirector in the scum team who redirected all actions targeting me to someone who targeted you but even that is very far fetched.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
trucks claimed unlimited vig yet nothing has been done to stop him by mafia.

Rol could be Mafia who tried to kill me last night and  got blocked.

Signature goes here!

theprof00 said:
no please tell me why me saying that mafia probably knew about a bus driver sends off warning bells. I'm dying to know, because to me it just looks like a) parroting a question that was already asked b) fake scumhunting

If you feel that you've prevented a kill, why aren't you being more aggressive with rol?
Wouldn't blocking trucks assuredly prevent kills?

I haven't read that yet then, sorry. So whoever asked you the question also did fake scumhunting? No, but it could hint at information you are omitting.

Because I am not sure he is the one we are looking for. Like I said my block was really stupid, considering that I also thought that he could be a doctor. I was really waffled when he asked me about what I did last night too, like he knew I targeted him, or that he knew I had a power (which he should not know unless he got additionaly info overnight from one of his scumbuddies, or had previous information). The fact that my nightaction was so incredibly stupid taken is what makes me doubt my own action, furthermore we also have a doc that claimed to protect someone, so it is not that entirely clear.

baalz and your testimony are completely incongruent...only thing that would make sense is if i was docced and you were redirected to me.
As of now I can't see a single definitive kill by you.
n2 dt could have been poison, and last night u were at my crib, and not surprisingly we haven't seen a definitive block either.
The simple solution is that there is one kill per night, yoshi had a one shot poison, and father time gave mafia a second kill that night.
There is not a shred of proof saying that there are two unlimited killers. We will need two kills tonight to prove that.

yet you can't answer my question stefl I just told you i have no explabation for why i think that. Ive asked you three times now to tell me what that means to you and three times youve avoided answering it.

theprof00 said:
yet you can't answer my question stefl I just told you i have no explabation for why i think that. Ive asked you three times now to tell me what that means to you and three times youve avoided answering it.

I want to know it so that I can judge what your thoughts behind it are, if you have information you shouldn't have as vanilla → IF YOU ARE OMITTING SOMETHING