By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

theprof00 said:
Stefl1504 said:
RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:

(...)

Hey stefl, you haven't posted in a long time and you were online not too long ago.

What do you think of baalz having evidence for trucks lying, but not voting him?

Not too much... I mean... I think it is easy to forge information right now for baalz... I am quite puzzled with the situation... I am keeping myself in the background for now (also, I was pretty busy and haven't read everything yet).

Prof, I asked trucks in case he wanted to lie, because I knew that he couldn't have be blocked again (obviously)

incase he wanted to lie? please explain, that is very vague.

Well, just, I wanted to provoke a lie. You see, I just wanted to make sure it doesn't go unmentioned. So in case I died, he can't say something like, that he was blocked on day 2 too.

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
@Stefl: Are you in a position to physically hurt tabaha if he doesn't comeback here to post? If so, please do it.

I am only in a position to psychically hurt him... he lives in Portugal and I in Austria... he is even to lazy to go on the Doki-Japan-Trip T_T - so I can't even hurt him this summer...

theprof00 said:
~stuff~

Let's not forget that mafia already had a very good chance at knowing there was a busser day 2.

Why do you think that?

what does it matter why i think that? I think that. Now what?

also your answer doesn't make sense regarding the blocking. You had already blocked him night one and he correctly reported it. Why would you test him like that? It was a very hollow question, as is the one you're asking me about bussing.

be cateful about lying to me here stefl. How many shots of blocking do you have?

TruckOSaurus said:
I'm trying to figure out how I would react in nacho's position. I personally don't think that getting "Doctor/1-shot poisoner" would prompt me to start the day with a vote on Yoshiya like Nacho did.

What do you guys think?

Well, depends, maybe he only got something like doctor and poisoner, not specifying the amount of shots... it would be really helpfull to know his exact result now... well, but Nacho immidiately unvoted once yoshiya admitted having a (slightly) scummy role. Anyway to make a more definitive statement... I think I would at least have forced yoshi to claim the scummy part of his role in nacho's position... but it is hard for me to judge how I really would've reacted...

stefl how do you feel about now knowing that you goaded mdj into voting spurge?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
be cateful about lying to me here stefl. How many shots of blocking do you have?

unlimited

4 nights? Trucks, DT, Rol, in the 3 nights there actually have been.

it does matter why you think that

I tested him like that because I thought it would be a good idea to do so.

theprof00 said:
stefl how do you feel about now knowing that you goaded mdj into voting spurge?

I never thought about that specifically, but how spurge reacted (mason buddies and stuff like that) did not really make me curse myself for the mislynch. Not like the last time I caused one.

theprof00 said:
im voting trucka or stefl. let's start with trucks
vote trucka

I'm gonna assume you're finished reading the thread and that this is a serious vote and that there's reason behind it. I'd like to hear them.

Signature goes here!

just testing on the 4 nights thing. whyd you block rol when he's supposedly confirmed town?
dt was extremely popular it seems now. targeted for two kills and a block.

if ot matters so much, tell me why.

you blocked trucks night one. he confirmed it day 2. day 3 you asked him again. knowing he wouldn't have received a message. if he was scum, as your question presumes, he would know the blocker is town and lying would implicate himself. so like im saying, the question doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

yes trucks and ive already explained them.
your actions rub me the wrong way and i dont entirely believe that you are a vig, especially with baalz comment.
However you have not voted baalz, which should've been instantaneous. According to your role it should've been absolutely impossible for him to track you to me.