By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

rol have you claimed yet?

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
TruckOSaurus said:
For me it's either between Yoshiya or Baalz right now. Sadly I won't have time to weight all the possibilities before Saturday morning.

Also, something tells me that the only reason tabaha hasn't been modkilled yet is because it would mean an instant win for the Mafia and that would be the worst way to end a game.

Why would you be worried about an instant win for the mafia?

If there's still 3 Mafia members alive, modkilling tabaha would put us at 3 vs 3.

Signature goes here!

Is that a potential slip from Trucks there? As the vig he of all people should know that 3v3 isn't a lose in this scenerio, especially since as a doc I can prevent him from dying toNight giving him a free kill.

im voting trucka or stefl. let's start with trucks
vote trucka

Yea but even if I die toNight, I can make sure that Trucks gets a kill of for certain. If he manages to hit scum (and we assume scum is the maximum of three that they can be) then tomorrow it will be 3 town v. 2 scum which still gives town a chance to win.

Ofc if Tabaha is one of the town then in that scenerio it would effectively be 2v2 anyway :G

Anyway, what I am getting at is surely Trucks should have been able to work that out on his own with a similar logic process if he was really vig.

Around the Network

The standard Mafia win condition is that they win when they make up half the town.

Signature goes here!

RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:

(...)

Hey stefl, you haven't posted in a long time and you were online not too long ago.

What do you think of baalz having evidence for trucks lying, but not voting him?

Not too much... I mean... I think it is easy to forge information right now for baalz... I am quite puzzled with the situation... I am keeping myself in the background for now (also, I was pretty busy and haven't read everything yet).

Prof, I asked trucks in case he wanted to lie, because I knew that he couldn't have be blocked again (obviously)

Stefl1504 said:
RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:

(...)

Hey stefl, you haven't posted in a long time and you were online not too long ago.

What do you think of baalz having evidence for trucks lying, but not voting him?

Not too much... I mean... I think it is easy to forge information right now for baalz... I am quite puzzled with the situation... I am keeping myself in the background for now (also, I was pretty busy and haven't read everything yet).

Prof, I asked trucks in case he wanted to lie, because I knew that he couldn't have be blocked again (obviously)

incase he wanted to lie? please explain, that is very vague.

TruckOSaurus said:
@Stefl: Are you in a position to physically hurt tabaha if he doesn't comeback here to post? If so, please do it.

I am only in a position to psychically hurt him... he lives in Portugal and I in Austria... he is even to lazy to go on the Doki-Japan-Trip T_T - so I can't even hurt him this summer...

theprof00 said:
~stuff~

Let's not forget that mafia already had a very good chance at knowing there was a busser day 2.

Why do you think that?

who did you block these past 4 nights?