By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

Baalzamon said:
Who did our "poison doc" doctor again last night?

If you mean Yoshiya (Doc + Poisoner), he protected Rol last Night.

If you mean the Poison doctor, I don't think he exists.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

stefl doesnt have to be mafia because of the roleblocking.

finished page 4. rol seems like town.
Id say scum is likely yoshi trucks stefl

I fail to understand where people become 100% certain that the mafia killed twice on night 2. Three people dying is not indicative of mafia having to had killed 2 people in 1 night.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

As it is, I find the doctor with 1 shot poison combined with a compulsive vigilante a bunch of crap. Does town really have that much ability to kill?

I'm more inclined to believe that either town has a compulsive vigilante, and Yoshiya is scum; town has a doctor with 1 shot poison and Trucks is scum and/or serial killer; Yoshiya is scum and Trucks is a serial killer.

Of those, I've never personally played in a game to the best of my knowledge without a town doctor, but that isn't to say it isn't possible.

That still leaves the question of why Trucks targeting Prof last night didn't actually do anything.

Around the Network

My theory on 3 deaths? Well for one, even though I'm still not certain on the whole doctor claim, we could have SK Trucks with 1 kill, Doctor with another kill, and Mafia with the third kill.

RolStoppable said:
Baalzamon said:
As it is, I find the doctor with 1 shot poison combined with a compulsive vigilante a bunch of crap. Does town really have that much ability to kill?

I'm more inclined to believe that either town has a compulsive vigilante, and Yoshiya is scum; town has a doctor with 1 shot poison and Trucks is scum and/or serial killer; Yoshiya is scum and Trucks is a serial killer.

Of those, I've never personally played in a game to the best of my knowledge without a town doctor, but that isn't to say it isn't possible.

That still leaves the question of why Trucks targeting Prof last night didn't actually do anything.

It certainly seems a bit much, but maybe the mafia role Father Time was there to counter it? Whatever that role actually does. Compulsive vigilante is a double-edged sword, it doesn't necessarily raise town's chances to win.

If you truly are a tracker, then trucks pretty much has to be a mafioso and was targeting prof to do something other than killing.

My theory on 3 deaths? Well for one, even though I'm still not certain on the whole doctor claim, we could have SK Trucks with 1 kill, Doctor with another kill, and Mafia with the third kill.

But why would SK trucks out himself (which would drastically lower his chances to win) and why would he claim DT's death instead of his actual target? All victims were townies, so why should he risk that a tracker could prove him wrong?

Outing himself as somebody who can kill has yet to lead to his death. I have yet to figure out where the benefit was for him by lying.

For me it's either between Yoshiya or Baalz right now. Sadly I won't have time to weight all the possibilities before Saturday morning.

Also, something tells me that the only reason tabaha hasn't been modkilled yet is because it would mean an instant win for the Mafia and that would be the worst way to end a game.

Signature goes here!

fished page 6 at the inquisition of spurge.

Looks like a witch hunt. Immediately , stefl comes to mind as a mafia.

Also, stefl why did you ask trucks if he was blocked? i might have missed it, but why would you ask that?

hmmm maybe trucks and rol.
damnit.
its two or three of these 4: trucks rol stefl yoshi.
From greatest to least I'm thinking trucks stefl rol yoshi.