By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

Baalzamon said:
Or, if you prefer the more accurate question, why in gods name you want to claim you targeted mario?

Well, I claimed here, but had to leave after I could go any further into it.

And nobody claimed Trucks to be blocked.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

Ofc I'd thought about how to explain my role was town, I was almost lynched on Day 2 because someone had rolecopped me and said "He's 100% scummy"

From that point onwards I knew that when I finally did claim I'd have to be on the defensive because if a vet player like Nacho made the assumption that my role was scum, the people that had played less were also likely to make that assumption.

I did nothing night 1, and used my first shot on Spurge night 2. I got no result, but that still didn't convince me in any way that he wasn't, hence my continual going after him the following day.

Last night I used my 2nd of two shots and saw Trucks target Prof.

Baalzamon said:
theprof00 said:
the silent kill, mixed with yoshis explanation of how silent makes sense (when nobody had questioned it) along with trucks killing this silently poisoned dt is very suspect.

At least one of these players is scum.
why didn't trucks get a kill last night? Blocked again?

I'll be sure to keep all this is mind while I read the thread.
100%. At least one of these two is scum.

Well clearly something happened to Trucks, cause he targeted you last night. And that I'm 100% sure of.

prof would be dead if I targeted him. The action I sent Linkz was to kill mario.

Signature goes here!

Well with Baalz claiming 2-shot Tracker this means there's only tabaha left as Yoshiya supposed Poison Doc. I'm not sure I want to wait for him though.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Oh but it wasn't. Unless my tracking returns incorrect results, you most definitely went after Prof last night.

TruckOSaurus said:
Baalzamon said:
theprof00 said:
the silent kill, mixed with yoshis explanation of how silent makes sense (when nobody had questioned it) along with trucks killing this silently poisoned dt is very suspect.

At least one of these players is scum.
why didn't trucks get a kill last night? Blocked again?

I'll be sure to keep all this is mind while I read the thread.
100%. At least one of these two is scum.

Well clearly something happened to Trucks, cause he targeted you last night. And that I'm 100% sure of.

prof would be dead if I targeted him. The action I sent Linkz was to kill mario.

according to you.

I'm not certain I buy into the Poison Doc at all with how Nacho handled things. It is also getting rather annoying that Tabaha is missing. Making it rather difficult to get anywhere.

Baalzamon said:
Oh but it wasn't. Unless my tracking returns incorrect results, you most definitely went after Prof last night.

That's what I'm trying to figure out. Your result makes no sense at all. I know for a fact that I targeted mario last night so either the person you tracked isn't me or my action was redirected to prof.

The first option is not probable because the bus driver is dead.

That last option is not probable because prof would have died if my action was redirected.

Signature goes here!

Who did our "poison doc" doctor again last night?