By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

RolStoppable said:
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:

dt is a pretty popular guy for killing, eh?

trucks is a compulsive vig?

This is what happened night 2. Regular kill, additional kill, time accelerated kill.

What do you think about trucks, rol?

Seems like the most likely scenario to me.

@rol: Marcus was Father Time, I guess he could move time forward so his faction could kill twice.

Wouldn't that mean regular kill, time accelerated kill and vigilante kill? The way prof wrote it makes it look like the mafia killed thrice on Night 2.

I thought by additional kill he meant vigilante kill.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
the silent kill, mixed with yoshis explanation of how silent makes sense (when nobody had questioned it) along with trucks killing this silently poisoned dt is very suspect.

At least one of these players is scum.
why didn't trucks get a kill last night? Blocked again?

I'll be sure to keep all this is mind while I read the thread.
100%. At least one of these two is scum.

Yoshiya only revealed the details about his poisoning after I pointed his story didn't work:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5074371

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5074442

Signature goes here!

1 who says we actually have a vig? When was that decided for sure?
I think it's very coincidental that all extra kills happened on the same night. Night was accelerated right when the poison would have hit, and right when vig made his hit. too coincidental.

2 what are you talking about mario for? did trucks claim Mario's death?

theprof00 said:
I think it's very coincidental that all extra kills happened on the same night. Night was accelerated right when the poison would have hit, and right when vig made his hit. too coincidental.

1. Me, I claimed it on Day Three after killing DarkThanatos on Night 2.

2. Yes I did.

Where are you at in the reading of the thread?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
the silent kill, mixed with yoshis explanation of how silent makes senwhen nobody had questioned it) along with trucks killing this silently poisoned dt is very suspect.

Yoshiya only revealed the details about his poisoning after I pointed his story didn't work:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5074371

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5074442

Still doesn't explain why he explained to us why silent would be a town thing.

It also relies on a poison doc. He said he assumed from the getgo why his role was the way it was. it was not in response to being questioned on it. He haf already thought a lot about why his role made sense for town, and to me, that is a very mafia thing to start considering because it means you're looking to eventually explain your role from a town perspective.

If there is no pdoc, then his assumptions don't make sense.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

Still doesn't explain why he explained to us why silent would be a town thing.

It also relies on a poison doc. He said he assumed from the getgo why his role was the way it was. it was not in response to being questioned on it. He haf already thought a lot about why his role made sense for town, and to me, that is a very mafia thing to start considering because it means you're looking to eventually explain your role from a town perspective.

If there is no pdoc, then his assumptions don't make sense.

Great minds think alike: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5074461

Signature goes here!

RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:

The only scenario I can think of where trucks is scum makes stefl is his scumbuddy.

And yes, trucks claimed mario's death. What made you believe that trucks didn't get a kill last Night?

why should i believe that trucks is a vig and not just a mafia? My assumptions come from not taking a killing role at his word. So stefl supposefly blocked trucks night one right? who else did he block.

it should be apparent that I've not read much.

on the scant amount of posts ive read, id call it yoshi and rol as scum.

theprof00 said:
the silent kill, mixed with yoshis explanation of how silent makes sense (when nobody had questioned it) along with trucks killing this silently poisoned dt is very suspect.

Well clearly something happened to Trucks, cause he targeted you last night. And that I'm 100% sure of.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

who claimed first? that trucks was blocked, or that he was assumedly tracked?