By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

Stefl1504 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl1504 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I totally misread that yesterday! Yay no more timelimit!

This doesn't mean I don't urge the lurkers to talk dammit!

Well, I am thinking about discussing who to lynch if no lurker appears... That is pretty much the only thing we can do...

Yeah I've been thinking about it too. There's something I've noticed while thinking about the roles we know and it's that Linkz has placed a lot of traditionally Scum roles as Town roles.

Roleblocker - Is more often scum than town
Role Cop - Is more often scum than town
Compulsive Vig - Is basically a town-aligned Serial Killer
Bus Driver - Is usually seen as a scum role on VGC (to my greatest regret)

What I'm getting at is that considering this it wouldn't be farfetched to have the Doctor aligned with scum. Also, Final-Fan as Untargetable acts like a permanently doctored townie.

Yes but there also has been the Watcher... so it is not that there have only been 'scummy' roles alligned with town - also a double voter...

Yes, what I mean is that we shouldn't rule out something because of the usual alignment of that role.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

@Stefl: Are you in a position to physically hurt tabaha if he doesn't comeback here to post? If so, please do it.

Signature goes here!

lynching me would be a bad move gor town.
im vanilla and i will participate as soon as i can.

i want to know yoshis role.
Again, i don't like how he said nacho could have a bussed rolecopping on his self, and then say that his role was already scummy sounding to begin with.
If you were a miller, would you respond with "x probably got a bussed cop result"? You'd be willing to introduce a busser theory whrn yhe answer is pretty clear?

Let's not forget that mafia already had a very good chance at knowing there was a busser day 2.

I'm trying to figure out how I would react in nacho's position. I personally don't think that getting "Doctor/1-shot poisoner" would prompt me to start the day with a vote on Yoshiya like Nacho did.

What do you guys think?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

3 or 4 times as many chances to see actions go astray.
doctor/1 shot poisoner? town? when did he claim? after nacho died?
has anyone died of poison?

yoshis claim is pretty poor.
Why did he even consider his poison being silent? Why even spend a minute thinking about a detail like that in its perspective alignment?

RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:
3 or 4 times as many chances to see actions go astray.
doctor/1 shot poisoner? town? when did he claim? after nacho died?
has anyone died of poison?

He claimed on Day 4, nacho died on Night 2.

He also claimed that he used his poison on Night 1 on DT. The poison supposedly kills after one Day and one Night has passed, but trucks shot DT on Night 2, so there was no poison death.

dt is a pretty popular guy for killing, eh?

trucks is a compulsive vig?

This is what happened night 2. Regular kill, additional kill, time accelerated kill.

What do you think about trucks, rol?

theprof00 said:

dt is a pretty popular guy for killing, eh?

trucks is a compulsive vig?

This is what happened night 2. Regular kill, additional kill, time accelerated kill.

What do you think about trucks, rol?

Seems like the most likely scenario to me.

@rol: Marcus was Father Time, I guess he could move time forward so his faction could kill twice.

Signature goes here!

the silent kill, mixed with yoshis explanation of how silent makes sense (when nobody had questioned it) along with trucks killing this silently poisoned dt is very suspect.

At least one of these players is scum.
why didn't trucks get a kill last night? Blocked again?

I'll be sure to keep all this is mind while I read the thread.
100%. At least one of these two is scum.