By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

Stefl1504 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl1504 said:

The only time I could've provided information was day 3, after your kill happened. You did provide the information yourself though.

I have been wrong so often this game it feels bad... well... I am going to wait for Yoshiya's dubious role before I will fully claim. (if it sin't obvious enough what my claim is) Also, I apoligise to Rol in advance for my last action.

Alright, I'll be patient. In the meantime, who could you see as scum among the living players?

Well... I believe you to be a Serial Killer, but we can't lynch you if we are going to assume lylo. Rol is very unlikely scum. So he must be town.

So this gets me two the people I deem possible of being scum (apart from you):

tabaha
prof
baalz
yoshiya

assuming that yoshiya is indeed some kind of miller (well we still have to get fed his role)

tabaha
prof
baalz

This list leaves me with the really uncomfortable feeling that one of the previously debunked players is scum (yoshi and rol, prolly yoshi in this case...)

because of the simple fact that I believe that lurking tabaha is vanilla tabaha... you also made a good point when you said that MDJ jumped easily on prof yesterday, but it could just be that prof has been as helpful to the scumteam as he has been lurking in this thread, so prof might have been a sacrifice if I did not divert the lynch...

and with my thoughts about rol being completely twisted up, let's put him > yoshi as scum in the previously debunked player list...

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:

Why should I have done something last night?

Because there must still be people in this game who have power roles. It's not a farfetched assumption that you have one.

Anyway, I'll give in. I want to move this game forward and I don't think I will be able to pull off a believable fakeclaim to catch some scum by surprise without irritating the town too much. Since I was the replacement for hatmoza, everyone assumed that he left the game, because he had no power role. That is correct. I am a vanilla townie.

This makes totally no sense looking at what we have seen from you yesterday in my eyes...

What do you mean?

Signature goes here!

About tabaha, what I remember from him is that as town he participated a lot (even though he got in trouble) and as scum we barely could get him to speak so in my eyes it would point to tabaha being scum in this game.

Signature goes here!

wow how am I still alive. More importantly, how is yoshiya still alive? Did I just see that he's claimed some kind of miller?

theprof00 said:
wow how am I still alive. More importantly, how is yoshiya still alive? Did I just see that he's claimed some kind of miller?

About time you showed up! Yoshiya didn't claim anything but Nacho said his role was fishy which is why he initially voted for him. Then toward the end of the Day he proclaimed him "100% townie"

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

OK reading through, prepare for some posts out of context.

RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:

This makes totally no sense looking at what we have seen from you yesterday in my eyes...

Explain yourself. How does it not make sense?

The whole throwing around of a strongman...

TruckOSaurus said:
About tabaha, what I remember from him is that as town he participated a lot (even though he got in trouble) and as scum we barely could get him to speak so in my eyes it would point to tabaha being scum in this game.

Well, the different perception might come from the fact that I am playing on IRC with him and you others don't, and mostly when he draws vanilla he leaves the games immidiately...

RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:

The whole throwing around of a strongman...

Why does this not make sense? The three deaths of Night 2 needed to be explained somehow, especially after Night 1 had only one (and now Night 3 as well).

The simple fact that there had to be a strongman targeting nacho... you said it with such decisiveness as if you targeted him. It could be very well the other way arround, but you went there and said: Nacho has been strongmanned. You did not consider for one second that it could be the other way arround, you did not consider other options.

Also if we will start to argue about that night 1 had only 1 kill and night 2 3, and today again 1, it is more likely that scum have two one shot extra kills than actually there being an SK/overeager vig (from a completely neutral view, not counting in that Trucks already revealed himself as killing role)

Okay I need to reread stuff and then decide weather or not I have done complete nonsense night 3 or day 4.