By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

Or, if you prefer the more accurate question, why in gods name you want to claim you targeted mario?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
Baalzamon said:
May I ask why you targeted Mario?

Final-Fan and Marcus were on my list of potential kills but they got modkilled. The fact Marcus hopped on the prof lynch train made me doubt prof was scum and mario asking permission before hammering felt like he was scum trying to clear himself of any wrong doing before he hammered someone he knew was a townie.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Baalzamon said:
May I ask why you targeted Mario?

Final-Fan and Marcus were on my list of potential kills but they got modkilled. The fact Marcus hopped on the prof lynch train made me doubt prof was scum and mario asking permission before hammering felt like he was scum trying to clear himself of any wrong doing before he hammered someone he knew was a townie.

the only reason anyone had to lynch prof was him not participating, which is my soul reason for the lynch vote. Rol's suggesting was also a reason, and if you had noticed, i provided no reason for the lynch.

i'd have got'n rid of all the lurkers.

well get the fuck out then.

:P

TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl1504 said:

Why am I the one stalling the game when others can go arround and make a total of maybe 3 posts over the whole course of the game. I am seriously pissed that tabaha (he is very, very, very likely a vanilla townie) abandoned the game. He always has done this on IRC Mafia games. If we are 4 (3+1) on 3 we basically already lost. I am also pissed at prof, but with him I am not so sure about his allignment.

I also do not believe you to be town, but that does not matter because you are surely not mafia and it is in the best interest of you to eliminate mafia.

So, as I am seeing it, it is prolly only a matter of SK and Mafia winning... (Well granted if you get shot and you shoot scum at night town might still win, but your aim has been bad so far...)

Frankly, this game had been one of the worst I've ever played. Not just because I made a lot of bad decisions (I don't deny it) but because of the utter lack of participation (which explains in part my very bad aim).

prof, tabaha, miz1q2w3e, Final-Fan barely played at all.

Stefl1504, Yoshiya, Baalzamon, Nachomamma8, A Bad Clown only gave minimal participation.

There's nothing to analyse, there's nothing to go on, there's barely any posts, the timelimit on Days prevents good discussion and the people who do post refuse to volunteer any information.

The only time I could've provided information was day 3, after your kill happened. You did provide the information yourself though.

I have been wrong so often this game it feels bad... well... I am going to wait for Yoshiya's dubious role before I will fully claim. (if it sin't obvious enough what my claim is) Also, I apoligise to Rol in advance for my last action.

Around the Network

Also, I would really love if the dead people would shut up while the game is still in progress.

Also, I plead that linkz locks the players who think talking here and spoiling the game is okay from winning with their team.

Great, now I can't get the thought out of my head that because of Marcus' post one of the lurkers has to be scum... srsly, I hate it when dead people talk game related stuff... (or that he wants us to think that he wants us to think that... you get the gist of it...)

Stefl1504 said:

The only time I could've provided information was day 3, after your kill happened. You did provide the information yourself though.

I have been wrong so often this game it feels bad... well... I am going to wait for Yoshiya's dubious role before I will fully claim. (if it sin't obvious enough what my claim is) Also, I apoligise to Rol in advance for my last action.

Alright, I'll be patient. In the meantime, who could you see as scum among the living players?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl1504 said:

Alright, I'll be patient. In the meantime, who could you see as scum among the living players?

Well... I believe you to be a Serial Killer, but we can't lynch you if we are going to assume lylo. Rol is very unlikely scum. So he must be town.

So this gets me two the people I deem possible of being scum (apart from you):

tabaha
prof
baalz
yoshiya

assuming that yoshiya is indeed some kind of miller (well we still have to get fed his role)

tabaha
prof
baalz

This list leaves me with the really uncomfortable feeling that one of the previously debunked players is scum (yoshi and rol, prolly yoshi in this case...)

because of the simple fact that I believe that lurking tabaha is vanilla tabaha... you also made a good point when you said that MDJ jumped easily on prof yesterday, but it could just be that prof has been as helpful to the scumteam as he has been lurking in this thread, so prof might have been a sacrifice if I did not divert the lynch...

RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:

Why should I have done something last night?

Because there must still be people in this game who have power roles. It's not a farfetched assumption that you have one.

Anyway, I'll give in. I want to move this game forward and I don't think I will be able to pull off a believable fakeclaim to catch some scum by surprise without irritating the town too much. Since I was the replacement for hatmoza, everyone assumed that he left the game, because he had no power role. That is correct. I am a vanilla townie.

This makes totally no sense looking at what we have seen from you yesterday in my eyes...