By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

Also, I am fine with everyone claiming. I just don't feel the need to claim when there is no mass-claiming going on.

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
RolStoppable said:
Yoshiya said:
(...)

Do you want to roleclaim?

Is there any particular reason you're holding off your own roleclaim?

Yes

Stefl1504 said:
RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:

(...)

What did you do last Night?

Why should I have done something last night?

FHHoS: Stefl1504 (Fucking huge hand of suspicion)

Signature goes here!

Yoshiya said:
TruckOSaurus said:
RolStoppable said:
Yoshiya said:
(...)

Do you want to roleclaim?

Is there any particular reason you're holding off your own roleclaim?

Yes

You realize there might not be a tomorrow if we screw this up today?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl1504 said:
RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:

(...)

No, srsly, I want to know from him why he knows (or appears to know) that I have a role.

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl1504 said:
RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:

(...)

No, srsly, I want to know from him why he knows (or appears to know) that I have a role.

He's not online and you're stalling the game. I don't think his question means he knew you had a role, just that he wanted you to report in.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl1504 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl1504 said:
RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:

(...)

He's not online and you're stalling the game. I don't think his question means he knew you had a role, just that he wanted you to report in.

Why am I the one stalling the game when others can go arround and make a total of maybe 3 posts over the whole course of the game. I am seriously pissed that tabaha (he is very, very, very likely a vanilla townie) abandoned the game. He always has done this on IRC Mafia games. If we are 4 (3+1) on 3 we basically already lost. I am also pissed at prof, but with him I am not so sure about his allignment.

I also do not believe you to be town, but that does not matter because you are surely not mafia and it is in the best interest of you to eliminate mafia.

So, as I am seeing it, it is prolly only a matter of SK and Mafia winning... (Well granted if you get shot and you shoot scum at night town might still win, but your aim has been bad so far...)

Stefl1504 said:

Why am I the one stalling the game when others can go arround and make a total of maybe 3 posts over the whole course of the game. I am seriously pissed that tabaha (he is very, very, very likely a vanilla townie) abandoned the game. He always has done this on IRC Mafia games. If we are 4 (3+1) on 3 we basically already lost. I am also pissed at prof, but with him I am not so sure about his allignment.

I also do not believe you to be town, but that does not matter because you are surely not mafia and it is in the best interest of you to eliminate mafia.

So, as I am seeing it, it is prolly only a matter of SK and Mafia winning... (Well granted if you get shot and you shoot scum at night town might still win, but your aim has been bad so far...)

Frankly, this game had been one of the worst I've ever played. Not just because I made a lot of bad decisions (I don't deny it) but because of the utter lack of participation (which explains in part my very bad aim).

prof, tabaha, miz1q2w3e, Final-Fan barely played at all.

Stefl1504, Yoshiya, Baalzamon, Nachomamma8, A Bad Clown only gave minimal participation.

There's nothing to analyse, there's nothing to go on, there's barely any posts, the timelimit on Days prevents good discussion and the people who do post refuse to volunteer any information.

Signature goes here!

May I ask why you targeted Mario?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

what in gods name is going on here? no one's posting.