By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

Final Day 3 Votals:

spurge(6): Stefl, TOS, Rol, (Stefl), Stefl, Baalz, marcus, mario
Rol(1): spurge
prof(0): Rol, mario, marcus, FF, (FF), (Rol), (marcus), (mario)
TOS(0): spurge, (spurge)

Around the Network

supermario128 was killed. He was a Plan 'Ol Scoop, a.k.a. Town Vanilla.

With 7 alive it takes 4 votes to lynch. Day ends in ~72 hours.(Or as soon as a hammer drops!)

Trucks was Mario your target for last Night or was it the mafia that killed him?

Yoshiya said:
Trucks was Mario your target for last Night or was it the mafia that killed him?

He was my target and I wasn't blocked.

Signature goes here!

RolStoppable said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Yoshiya said:

He was my target and I wasn't blocked.

This doesn't rule out that mario was the target of the mafia as well. However, it suggests that the roleblocker in this game is ours.

It would make sense with the role cop and bus driver being town this time around.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Hooray, this is the first time that I am still alive in a game with so few players left. Since I was so terribly wrong about yesterDay's dead people, I should start all over again. Who can be trusted and who shouldn't be?

I also think it might be a good idea for me to roleclaim toDay.

We are also better off to assume a LYLO scenario toDay, so we should take our time to talk. As far as I can see, the notorious panic voters are all dead by now, so we may make use of this chance to win this game despite going after all the wrong people on every single Day so far.

I think a mass roleclaim would be in order today because in the worst case scenario even a 2 man Mafia team could win by tomorrow (1 mislynch, 1 kill, 1 vig kill would bring us to 2 vs 2)

Signature goes here!

RolStoppable said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I think a mass roleclaim would be in order today because in the worst case scenario even a 2 man Mafia team could win by tomorrow (1 mislynch, 1 kill, 1 vig kill would bring us to 2 vs 2)

The worst case scenario is that tabaha and prof are both town and get modkilled. That would be the most anti-climatic ending to a Mafia game ever.

Who can we trust anyway? I suppose we can trust each other, our doctor and our roleblocker. That leaves four other people.

It's hard to build trust when lurking is the norm.

Signature goes here!

Vote: No timelimit

The Days are too damn short.

Signature goes here!

RolStoppable said:
Yoshiya said:
(...)

Do you want to roleclaim?

Is there any particular reason you're holding off your own roleclaim?

Signature goes here!

RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:

(...)

What did you do last Night?

Why should I have done something last night?