By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

spurgeonryan said:
You guys are a joke this game. Congratz scum!

Maybe next time stefl.

If you did flip town, you'd only have yourself to blame at this point. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Just tossing this thread on the top of my Forum Buddy before going to sleep~ gnight~

and now the Ryan show ends, and he doesn't respond my question of his statement. well on with the the show, and hopefully that puts an end to the circus act.

Ryan remember we are not the Jets. this is vgc. we are not that big a circus act.

I am fine with lynching Spurge as well. I think Prof should be tomorrow no matter what. I fear Trucks will be re-directed if we don't get rid of Spurge right now though.

Unvote

Anybody have a problem with the day ending early?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Vote: Spurge

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

no problem mario

I suppose he's hammered, but just in case,

Vote spurgeonryan

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

spurgeonryan has been lynched. He was The Twist, a.k.a. Town 2-Shot Busdriver.

MARCUSDJACKSON has been modkilled for posting in Night. He was Flavored Ice, a.k.a. Mafia Father Time.(Unlike a typical modkill, marcus can still win with his team since he's fairly new)

It is now Night. Actions are due within 24 hours.

Final-Fan has been modkilled. He was Empty Cup, a.k.a. Town Untargetable.

lol, tag

Edit-DOUBLE LOL

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson