By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

Because I'm more confused now. If you are, that makes absolutely no sense why you didn't vote for him.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

Don't get pissy, I'm just trying to get some damned questions answered.

no ryan. mafia lies, town tells the truth. town can lie but i wouldn't know why. i can think of few reasons why town would lies.

mafia can even say they are mafia which would be crazy, but who would believe mafia would give themselves away?

if mafia tells the truth about being mafia then in theory there chances of being lynched would be lowered because no one would believe they've ratted themselves out.

are you lacking imagination ryan?

Votals:

spurge[L-1]: Stefl, TOS, Rol, (Stefl), Stefl, Baalz, marcus
prof[L-5]: Rol, mario, marcus, FF, (FF), (Rol), (marcus)
Rol[L-5]: spurge
TOS: spurge, (spurge)

tabaha has been modpoked.

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch. Day ends in ~49 hours, 10 minutes.(See OP)

spurgeonryan said:
Ask this question town. Who was on profs lynch that is now on my lynch waiting for one more town to agree?

Was it the same Yahoos?

2 of them, if you want to be generous and count me on that lynch (well I did vote for it for a really short timeframe) I am fine with it... because I indeed had not the intent to go over the tedious task of arguing with/for you as lynch-candidate, and prof is scummy as hell himself...

Around the Network

Out of the 5 votes on you, only Rol and Marcus voted for Prof if the votals are correct.

look i found things to label you mafia. they weren't the best of reasons but i felt i could sway opinion into believing you are mafia which i'm still sure you are.

ryan, it's about strategy, and getting others to believe you, and if you can't do that then you're not playing the game.

first things first. no one bought into why i went after you. look at how long it took for anyone but me and Truck to start voting for you. no one is voting for you because of me, so i've done a poor job of convincing people you're mafia.

secondly i don't get offended easily so speak your mind, and don't bite your tongue. why is it that everyone believes me?

biting your tongue hurts like hell, so don't mince words my friend. don't worry about being rude. SPEAK!!!!

RolStoppable said:
We have one safe lynch option toDay and that is spurge. We can settle on that, if too many people think that it's better to postpone the prof lynch until Day 4.

If spurge is even more sure to be mafia than prof, why would you want to lynch prof before spurge, given prof's inactivity? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

RolStoppable said:
spurgeonryan said:
Well I did not. Probably saved him night one. Had no idea that a doctor could not save him night two.

1) If you had saved nacho on Night 1, then prof would be dead. So it's clear that you didn't save him.

2) The intent of your switch on Night 1 was to get nacho killed.

Rol, this is important:  I thought you believed he was not in fact a bus driver? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!