By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

Stefl1504 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Surely you must have something more to say than this about what's going on toDay.

Indeed I have... that is why I have been talking plenty today. I semi-believe your story, but why not claim day 1 if that is your power? I seriously thought you are the cop after yesterday. (Specially that one post where you hinted at a rolecop/watcher/tracker combo, dismissing the thought of a cop)

I didn't claim before for fear of scum manipulative roles but now with what we can deduce about their setup I think the risk how them being able to control my kill is very low. They'll have to block or kill me if they don't want to run the risk of me killing them.

Also, I dismissed the thought of a cop because Watcher/Tracker/Role Cop more than makes up for it.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
Also, the request to the doc I promissed is no longer of any means.

Trucks, who do you want to shoot tonight?

I won't disclose this information.

Signature goes here!

Stefl1504 said:
Stefl1504 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Stefl1504 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
i'm starting to think spurge is town.

Why?

i guess it's just the way he post. hard to get a read on him. i think my going after him for being mafia is valid, but it seems it could be just the way he post that makes it seem that way. or he's throwing me off his scum like scent. hmmmmmmmm.

a confusing fellow

Yes, that is avalid observation... he is confusing...

Eh, but I get distracted again~ so what of him makes him town?Just him throwing you off?

yea just him throwing me off. where in gods name is profoo?  he should have been mod killed or something.

i'm not going to waste a vote on someone not playing.

Unvote

Vote: Ryan

thanks Rol, this helps solidify my decision, and my going after Ryan this whole game.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5066872

That's the problem, you aren't throwing the right answers out at all.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Fine! What are the questions? I will be totally and brutally honest. Within one minute of seeing them.

prof barely participated in Day One, what made you think he was worthy of protection?

Signature goes here!

ryan, it's not about being honest. think about it.

spurgeonryan said:
I did not feel he was lurking scum two games in a row.

Still, how was he worthy of one of your 2 busdriving shots?

Signature goes here!

Wait, so you are willing to sacrifice Prof?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

spurgeonryan said:
Sure it is MDJ. How else to you show you are town? Be active and be as honest as you can without giving scum too much.

mafia has to lie to be believed as town. Town has to find out who mafia is. town has to tell the truth so town will not lynch them mistaking them for mafia.

no matter how much truth you tell, you are still subject to not being believed. if telling the truth got you anywhere in this game then why are we town lossing?