By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

TruckOSaurus said:
Baalzamon said:
We have 2 nights. On night 2, the doctor targeted somebody who died. The fact that it was strongmanned isn't his fault. A 50% success from a doctor is a failure? Sorry but you are wrong Spurge.

What makes you think the doctor protected someone on Night 1?

I don't. I'm referring to night 2. If the doctor doctored a kill that was a stronganned, in all reality, the doctor did everything he possibly could. He doctored a townie that was targeted at night. So while he effectively has a 0% success rate, in all reality, he picked a proper target on night 2.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:

Well, because... I thought that the bus was necessary for the kill to take place. It just trashes my argument about him being the busdriver and making the kill possible... if there was a strongman, why should they busdrive the strongman into him... they could've used it to do something else with it (like, don't know, forge results...)...

Like I said I need more time to think about it... but I surely don't want to lynch spurge before I have come to a conclusion that is valid enough for me to carry this lynch...

spurge is not a busdriver. That is the simple solution to this dilemma.

... sir, you just made my jaw crash to the floor...

spurgeonryan said:
baalzamon has contradicted himself multiple times

Please do clarify, I'm intrigued to hear where I have contradicted myself. Also, if contradicting oneself is a reason to be suspicious of somebody, are you suspicious of yourself?

You know, I've gotten myself into this pickle before, where I can't get my head away from seeing somebody who is playing bad and corresponding it to them being mafia. Regardless, I wanted you lynched yesterday, and nothing that has happened has changed that.

Vote: Spurge

i'm starting to think spurge is town.

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Why?

Stefl1504 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Why?

i guess it's just the way he post. hard to get a read on him. i think my going after him for being mafia is valid, but it seems it could be just the way he post that makes it seem that way. or he's throwing me off his scum like scent. hmmmmmmmm.

a confusing fellow

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Stefl1504 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Why?

i guess it's just the way he post. hard to get a read on him. i think my going after him for being mafia is valid, but it seems it could be just the way he post that makes it seem that way. or he's throwing me off his scum like scent. hmmmmmmmm.

a confusing fellow

Yes, that is avalid observation... he is confusing...

spurgeonryan said:
I thought we were Mason bros for life stefl?

Stefl1504 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Stefl1504 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Why?

a confusing fellow

Yes, that is avalid observation... he is confusing...

Eh, but I get distracted again~ so what of him makes him town?Just him throwing you off?