By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

Stefl1504 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl1504 said:

Trucks claimed vanilla...

I never claimed that. I said my block didn't mean I had a role.

Oh, my mistake, sorry then

Surely you must have something more to say than this about what's going on toDay.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Same as what it has to do with me. Nothing. Your argument about what I did means nothing.

unvote
Vote: RolStoppable.

Yes what you did is important because if what you did doesn't make sense then there's a good chance you're lying.

Signature goes here!

Why the sudden vote on Rol Spurge? Everything that has happened with him this game has pointed to him being town, from Hatz requesting a replacement to the way he himself has been playing. Have you just decided you don't care who'll be lynched any more as long as you are fine?

TruckOSaurus said:
spurgeonryan said:
I am not going to be the one who possibly votes for prof. Especially since he has not been in here to say anything. Shouldnt we give him a chance to talk? You guys just about lynched him in just a few hours today already. That seems normal to you>?

Again. So you think I should have just spilled my whole story trucks? Completely honest or not? Lying and being wrong are two different things. I still told the main part of the story.

When I tell the ladies I am exactly 6 inches in length, would it matter that I was actually 5.999999 inches? or 6.0000000001 inches? I am giving her a basic idea of what she has to look forward to if I get past dinner.

Trucks should have came out and said " My bad everyone! I killed DT," right from the start, before I voted you.

Was does that have to do with anything?

being the truth and cuming close tothe truth.

TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl1504 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl1504 said:

Trucks claimed vanilla...

I never claimed that. I said my block didn't mean I had a role.

Oh, my mistake, sorry then

Surely you must have something more to say than this about what's going on toDay.

Indeed I have... that is why I have been talking plenty today. I semi-believe your story, but why not claim day 1 if that is your power? I seriously thought you are the cop after yesterday. (Specially that one post where you hinted at a rolecop/watcher/tracker combo, dismissing the thought of a cop)

Around the Network

Also, the request to the doc I promissed is no longer of any means.

Trucks, who do you want to shoot tonight?

RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:
spurgeonryan said:

Ok...here is my town okay for you. I am town busdriver. Used my role last night on Prof and nacho. Now I am nothing. Town enough for ya? It is trucks or dt.

^just going to point to this one rol

it is not necessary that they have a strongman, but just a bus driver on their side.

With this, I will

Vote: Spurge

It seems kind of illogical to me for a bus driver to claim the same role, but maybe he was fearing stuff like being tracked...

so... spurge, please answer what you did do last night (like Rol already asked)

After re-reading the previous page, I think this is worth responding to.

If the mafia doesn't have a strongman, then who is responsible for the third death on Night 2?

I thought about an extra normal kill... (non strongman)

Gimme some more time to think about this...

Eh... but following this spurge can't really be scum T_T

unvote

RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:
Eh... but following this spurge can't really be scum T_T

unvote

Why not?

Well, because... I thought that the bus was necessary for the kill to take place. It just trashes my argument about him being the busdriver and making the kill possible... if there was a strongman, why should they busdrive the strongman into him... they could've used it to do something else with it (like, don't know, forge results...)...

Like I said I need more time to think about it... but I surely don't want to lynch spurge before I have come to a conclusion that is valid enough for me to carry this lynch...

Some rounds ago I made the mistake of debunking spurge as scum because of manipulation... I am going through with it this time.

Vote: Spurge