By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

I think it's time for me to claim and explain some of the things I said yesterday.

First of all, I killed DarkThanatos. I also tried to kill him on Night 1 but got blocked. The reason I kept shooting in his direction is that I'm a Compulsive Town Vig so I HAVE TO pick someone to kill at night and to me DT seemed like a damn good choice.

Now if you guys remember yesterday I talked about the 3 man scum team [post]. One of the reasons, I am pretty sure that's what we are facing is in fact my own role. The fact that I'm forced to kill can make things easier for the scum team although I AM gunning for them, I can be wrong (especially in a game with such low activity).

So this brings me back to my point from yesterday: spurge slipped on Day One when his posts indicated he thought we were against a 3-man Mafia instead of the 4 man team which I think means he just went with the number of guys in his team.

Vote: spurgeonryan

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl1504 said:
spurgeonryan said:
But there is a difference between lynching nacho and asking if we need to trust him and actually killing him.

Prof not actually playing is bullshit and he should be lynched for it. No one can decide anything if he refuses to play. Final fan as well. Lurking entire games almost every game makes it hard to make any decisions.

What is trucks supposedly?

Trucks claimed vanilla...

I never claimed that. I said my block didn't mean I had a role.

Oh, my mistake, sorry then

spurgeonryan said:
So you have been wrong this whole game, and now you want everyone to trust you on me? Guess I was right. He has been strange. Hmmmm........GO figure.

I have been wrong on one person.

Signature goes here!

spurgeonryan said:
And who have you been right on? Let me check the front page.

While you check, you could also think of a reason why it matters whether I was right or wrong before. When you get to the conclusion it doesn't maybe you could give a real defense instead.

Signature goes here!

spurgeonryan said:
What other defense can I get? I gave my role, what I did, and have been completely honest. Besides day one chatter, you are going off of nothing with me.

You have been right about no one. So wrong once, right zero.

There's 5 dead townies. Nobody's been right (except for scum) does that mean we shouldn't follow anyone?

So you say you've been completely honest then that means I have some questions. Why did you use your only bus driving shot on Night 1 when we basically knew nothing and your action was a shot in the dark?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
By the way. Is tabaha even playing this game? Have not seen him. No modkill?

Add yoshia and baalzamon to my list of suspects. Why? Yoshia has changed up playstyle, baalzamon has contradicted himself multiple times and his reason for me makes no sense. As does yours and MarcusD's. But that is just how marcus posts, so he is difficult.

What do you think about Prof. Trucks?

I'd be happy to lynch prof for his awful lack of participation if we weren't in such a bad position right now.

Signature goes here!

Unvote prof

Spurge can be erratic, which makes it harder to tell if this smells like scum flailing, but I'm leaning that way.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

spurgeonryan said:
Because it is not my only busdriving action. I still have another one. There you go. If you are scum congratz. Next you can call out the doctor and any other town roles. That will help town a lot!

But you said you told nothing but the truth!

Still why waste a shot on Night 1?

Signature goes here!

spurgeonryan said:
I said I only told the truth? Wow, when did I do something fucking stupid like that? I obviously am not going to try and give away everything about my role day...whatever it was that I told Baalz about it in the beginning.

I felt P....I already said this...rof was town and Nacho was scum at the time. At least I think that was the reason. My first Busser role.

As for Rol..He is either getting me back for my actions this week to him, or Hatmoza was pulling strings and giving his buddy a lynch proof ticket by leaving. Rol seems too smart to be for my lynch. Which means he is scum. But that would be some messed up shit!

Sorry, you said you were completely honest which is basically the same thing.

Signature goes here!

spurgeonryan said:
I am not going to be the one who possibly votes for prof. Especially since he has not been in here to say anything. Shouldnt we give him a chance to talk? You guys just about lynched him in just a few hours today already. That seems normal to you>?

Again. So you think I should have just spilled my whole story trucks? Completely honest or not? Lying and being wrong are two different things. I still told the main part of the story.

When I tell the ladies I am exactly 6 inches in length, would it matter that I was actually 5.999999 inches? or 6.0000000001 inches? I am giving her a basic idea of what she has to look forward to if I get past dinner.

Trucks should have came out and said " My bad everyone! I killed DT," right from the start, before I voted you.

Was does that have to do with anything?

Signature goes here!