By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

We have 2 nights. On night 2, the doctor targeted somebody who died. The fact that it was strongmanned isn't his fault. A 50% success from a doctor is a failure? Sorry but you are wrong Spurge.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
But there is a difference between lynching nacho and asking if we need to trust him and actually killing him.

Prof not actually playing is bullshit and he should be lynched for it. No one can decide anything if he refuses to play. Final fan as well. Lurking entire games almost every game makes it hard to make any decisions.

What is trucks supposedly?

Trucks claimed vanilla...

Baalzamon said:
We have 2 nights. On night 2, the doctor targeted somebody who died. The fact that it was strongmanned isn't his fault. A 50% success from a doctor is a failure? Sorry but you are wrong Spurge.

So you think I am wrong when I think that Spurge just might have bussed the kill into Nacho?

I'm not entirely sure. Spurge's act has confused me to some degree. If he did in fact save a bus (and he isn't just bsing us), then he clearly knows what he needs to do tonight.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Stefl1504 said:
Stefl1504 said:
Baalzamon said:
Stefl1504 said:
spurgeonryan said:

Hmmm.....half the players already vote for Prof. Wonder if I should as well? Looks like a trap.

I did nothing last night.

Huh... at least your basic story holds up... :/

He doesn't have a basic story. He straight up told us he had nothing left, then straight up tried inferring he had good reason for not revealing the bussing info earlier, meaning he had plenty left.

I mean his claim that he has nothing left after using his bus-driving.

Anyway... I think he is the reason that Nacho died and that he should be lynched, rather than prof.

I have no proof whatsoever though T_T

i've always seen the Profoo's name as th proof for some reason.

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
ToS, did you get blocked again?

Nope I didn't get blocked last night. Anyone did get blocked?

Signature goes here!

Baalzamon said:
spurgeonryan said:
Where the hell is our doctor at? One lousy bastard Imo!

No, he isn't lousy. Our doctor already told us that he targeted Nacho last night and the kill went through anyways, indicating to him that Nacho was strongmanned.

That is, unless Rol is just pulling the whole strongman situation out of his ass?

I think Rol mentionned the strongman because it explains the additional Mafia kill.

Signature goes here!

Baalzamon said:

What makes you think the doctor protected someone on Night 1?

Signature goes here!

Stefl1504 said:
spurgeonryan said:
But there is a difference between lynching nacho and asking if we need to trust him and actually killing him.

Prof not actually playing is bullshit and he should be lynched for it. No one can decide anything if he refuses to play. Final fan as well. Lurking entire games almost every game makes it hard to make any decisions.

What is trucks supposedly?

Trucks claimed vanilla...

I never claimed that. I said my block didn't mean I had a role.

Signature goes here!

spurgeonryan said:
Because he is the doctor and he loves what he has done.

I thought Baalz was implying Rol was the doc earlier.

Signature goes here!