By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

Am I missing something that we are just getting on the train to lynch prof so fast?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
Baalzamon said:
Am I missing something that we are just getting on the train to lynch prof so fast?

That is why I unvoted him again... Because I put him at L-1 and we don't know what ninja-voter will appear...

Stefl1504 said:
spurgeonryan said:

Hmmm.....half the players already vote for Prof. Wonder if I should as well? Looks like a trap.

I did nothing last night.

Huh... at least your basic story holds up... :/

He doesn't have a basic story. He straight up told us he had nothing left, then straight up tried inferring he had good reason for not revealing the bussing info earlier, meaning he had plenty left.

Baalzamon said:
Stefl1504 said:
spurgeonryan said:

Hmmm.....half the players already vote for Prof. Wonder if I should as well? Looks like a trap.

He doesn't have a basic story. He straight up told us he had nothing left, then straight up tried inferring he had good reason for not revealing the bussing info earlier, meaning he had plenty left.

I mean his claim that he has nothing left after using his bus-driving.

Anyway... I think he is the reason that Nacho died and that he should be lynched, rather than prof.

Stefl1504 said:
Baalzamon said:
Stefl1504 said:
spurgeonryan said:

I mean his claim that he has nothing left after using his bus-driving.

Anyway... I think he is the reason that Nacho died and that he should be lynched, rather than prof.

I have no proof whatsoever though T_T

Around the Network

Stefl that was a bad pun

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Stefl that was a bad pun

Which pun? If I did one, I did not intend to do one...

Baalzamon said:

As far as I know, it's simply: 
1.  He's traditionally a strong participant but is now lurking super hard
2.  Town needs a break
3.  To have the satisfaction of lynching prof

I don't object to taking more time, or lynching spurge, but I feel just as good about prof as I do about spurge and at least he's playing. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

spurgeonryan said:
Why am I the reason nacho died? You as.............

You guys voted for all the wrong people. Have not listened to me once. And are still on about me not giving all my role away. Good job town! You have not caught one scum yet.

Yes I still have one more night of Bussing. I pick two players and see what happens. Last night I did nothing. I blame all of you. Rol and a few others are the only ones actually playing. Where the hell is our doctor at? One lousy bastard Imo!

And no, I am not asking him to show his face.

Well, I may have a request for the doctor, but first I need to hear from Trucks first and if he got blocked... also, yeah, spurge, you are scum... Please elaborate of how you came from this to this. Specially when a bus drive in this case would only proof that there was... nothing happening to both of them... and a bus drive... (if the kill got redirected by it, you could claim that the other one is likely town) oh, yeah... and you initially asked if "we" have to trust nacho...

spurgeonryan said:
Where the hell is our doctor at? One lousy bastard Imo!

No, he isn't lousy. Our doctor already told us that he targeted Nacho last night and the kill went through anyways, indicating to him that Nacho was strongmanned.

That is, unless Rol is just pulling the whole strongman situation out of his ass?