By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

RolStoppable said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
(...)

You need to vote properly. Votes and unvotes must be bolded and put in separate lines, otherwise they don't count. If you had done this correctly yesterDay, then spurge would have been lynched. He's pretty much only alive because of that oversight of yours.

i could have swron........o well, better luck next time.

that would mean i never changed my Vote from Truck.  well since according to theee rules i've yet to vote in 2 ays. i think i'll keeep it that way for now unless my vote on truck is still on, then UNVOTE

Around the Network

oh separate lines which means put it in a line by its self.

unvote

RolStoppable said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

i could have swron........o well, better luck next time.

that would mean i never changed my Vote from Truck.  well since according to theee rules i've yet to vote in 2 ays. i think i'll keeep it that way for now unless my vote on truck is still on, then UNVOTE

Separate line, MDJ. You are doing it wrong again, so this unvote of yours is invalid.

The votes of all players are reset to "no vote" everytime a new Day phase starts. This means you had no vote on anyone at the start of this Day. Since all of your votes and unvotes in the last hour were invalid (because they weren't on a separate line), you currently still have no vote. We'll be lynching prof, so put your vote on him.

Vote: Prof

Finally I get in on the ground floor of a day!

You know, normally I'd be the voice of caution here, but frankly this town can't afford caution anymore. We may be at mylo or lylo already, and in any case if we don't get a shot in the arm in the form of a correct lynch toDay we may as well formally surrender.

What I'm trying to say is, I hope the people who put in a good performance (not me) don't hate the rest of us for this one, and if you're scum, Rol, well played indeed. Time to rol the dice.

Vote prof

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Back, sorry about my sudden disappearance ^^' Had a few exams and then I fell behind on catching up with the thread. I'll be around properly from now on though.

The Prof vote seems good as a policy lynch but is it really the best move for town as a whole? I'm going to keep my vote back until everyone has had their say for toDay. For all we know they actually have real information for us to base a lynch on.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

Ok...here is my town okay for you. I am town busdriver. Used my role last night on Prof and nacho. Now I am nothing. Town enough for ya? It is trucks or dt.

^just going to point to this one rol

it is not necessary that they have a strongman, but just a bus driver on their side.

With this, I will

Vote: Spurge

It seems kind of illogical to me for a bus driver to claim the same role, but maybe he was fearing stuff like being tracked...

so... spurge, please answer what you did do last night (like Rol already asked)

Ahh... fuck it...

Vote: prof

Stefl1504 said:
Ahh... fuck it...

Vote: prof

Vote: Spurge

meh, no need to rush the day...

ToS, did you get blocked again?

spurgeonryan said:

Hmmm.....half the players already vote for Prof. Wonder if I should as well? Looks like a trap.

I did nothing last night.

Huh... at least your basic story holds up... :/