By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

RolStoppable said:
DarkThanatos said:

Rol, be wise and unvote him. Look through Trucks yourself, I've done a piss poor Job of explaining it, and then vote him if you would be so kind 

I'll be here until the deadline and with the current standings we still have a lot of different lynch options. Especially if ABC shows up, because he can vote twice. I am seeing that baalz is online, so I expect him to chime in shortly.

It was good that you claimed in advance, because that saves us time. I still expect some discussion until the deadline, so I am in no hurry to change my vote. I have no idea how this Day is going to end, but pretty much anything can still happen. Like in that game where you were a paranoid gun owner and FF moved from zero votes to lynch within the last hour.

That's alright then. If you can, try to not let me get lynched. I'd appreciate it. Id rather not have a bad habit of being mislynched night 2 when town.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
DarkThanatos said:
Stefl is not currently voting, so expect him to come in and vote for the mislynch. If he doesn't it is most likely a tactical play.

I won't vote Spurge even it would even the odds because scum team will only balance me back.

Let me just point out that at least 5 players have thought Trucks scum this round. This round the only people that have thought me scum are Yoshiya- who has posted even less then me and I have been calling him scum since I instigated it. trucks, who again same thing- I accuse of being scum, he waits a bit and votes me back, and refuses to vote Yoshiya because he doesn't want to rush, but has chopped and changed his vote frequently since to ( surprise surprise) come back to me. And Spurge who has voted for everyone.

I would be disappointed if town let me get voted on that.

What makes you believe that spurge is town? In this post you say that spurge has voted for everyone. All spurge did in this game was voting for you on Day 1, voting for trucks on Day 2 and changing this vote to you afterwards.

What is there that makes spurge a worse option to lynch than trucks? What reason do you have to trust spurge? After all, he is the person who put his vote on you on both Days.

Nothing makes me think he is town. I put him as 4th most scummy. I was under the impression he had voted more people, but that's probably because he has voted me twice. If the worst cane to the the worst, with this and Baalz point I would be happy with his lunch over me. I'd still rather trucks' though. 

Baalzamon said:
Well, Nacho seems insistent now that Yosh is town. I'm not certain quite what to think about that just yet, but I do feel it is reason enough for nacho not to get my vote.

Everyone seems to feel DT is playing poorly and may be scum. I find it very interesting that he says he is playing worse because he usually plays well as scum. Not entirely certain that I believe the whole VT claim, although we do know that VT's exist in this game, so it isn't like it is impossible.

As for Spurge, I find it rather strange if his role was a 1 time use, why there was any need to keep the info to himself that he bussed prof and nacho. Claiming earlier would have given us more time to analyze the situation. This makes me have some doubts towards his claim.

I personally think its a load of bull, hence why Yoshiya is my number 2 vote suspect, as Nacho is no longer on my town read. You don't just switch from confirmed scum to "I just wanted him being certain town" it is highly suspect. But then if he is Rolecop, we can't really afford to lynch him.

noy everyone thinks I'm playing poorly. Trucks said it to make my points against him look bad. I said it because I'm usually far more active, but I rolled town this game so I am less motivated. I'm disappointed with myself and was honest about it because of it. You will find some genunely good points in what I've been saying, I just haven't put it across as well as I can, and haven't been checking to counter Trucks inevitable denial. 

Anyway, I should have gone to bed an hour ago, I really must sleep. Make the right decision people

Vote: Spurge

I don't like when people say stuff like that. Especially after I was already suspicious of them in the first place.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

And my top 4 would be Spurge, Yoshi, Trucks, and DT.

DT really isn't that terribly high, but that could very well change with a re-read (which simply won't be able to happen before the time limit).

spurgeonryan said:

Ok...here is my town okay for you. I am town busdriver. Used my role last night on Prof and nacho. Now I am nothing. Town enough for ya? It is trucks or dt.

What you are saying doesn't make sense Spurge. You said you used your role last night, and that now you are nothing. Now you are saying you are still something, hence why you won't give a valid reason for not telling us about the bussing earlier in the day?

And, it still makes no sense.

Saying you are fine with being lynched would indicate (if you are a townie) that you clearly don't have any powers left. To the contrary, you are trying to insinuate that you lied to everybody when you said you had no powers left, and you have a perfectly valid reason for not admitting the bussing earlier than you did.

Since you clearly aren't going to change how you are approaching this, I need to take a nap. I have an incredibly busy weekend ahead of me.

There was no lynch. Send in your Night actions. Day 3 will begin ~22 hours, 45 minutes from now.