By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

Trucks, Stefl, and Baalz are added to the townreads list, though. And I really hope Spurge is scum roleblocker, but tabaha and prof are looking like my other two suspects. Prof trying to hammer the Yoshiya lynch through without even addressing my unvote is fishy as all hell to me.

Around the Network

Votals: (RE-Reminder: Remember to Vote on separate lines. That goes for Unvotes too)

DT[L-5]: Yoshi, spurge, TOS
TOS[L-6]: mario, (mario), DT, Marcus, mario, (mario), spurge, (spurge)
spurge[L-6]: Rol, TOS, (TOS), Nacho
Nacho[L-6]: ABC, mario
Yoshi[L-7]: NachoDTSteflBaalzRolmario, (DT), (Nacho), (Stefl), (Rol), (mario), prof, mario, (Baalz), (mario)
FF: Stefl, (Stefl)
tabaha: Stefl, (Stefl)

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch. Day ends in ~3 hours.(See OP)

Also, I will be out at the deadline, and I expect everyone NOT to post afterwards all the same. I will try to remember to check the thread and give a flip(unless there's a tie) around then so Night actions can be figured out though.

I'm sorry guys, Truck is right, I am usually a better player. Though that's because I'm usually scum, so..

I've been quite busy doing a couple of things over the last few days hence my activity drop significantly. When Trucks says "I've been spending the whole day twisting" is an exaggeration, because I've been posting sporadically at best, so it's hardly been a conceited effort on my behalf.

As it stands at the moment I am in the hot seat with a few hours left. Seeing as it is past midnight and I shall be working in a few hours I may as well claim everything as I won't be posting. I am a vanilla townie so if you continue to lynch me ( 2/3 people on me are scum - Yoshiya and Trucks.) it won't be a power loss.

Trucks is almost definately scum. The way he has been responding and voting when I consider it from a Trucks is scum perspective makes me sure. If by some divine intervention I survive til tomorrow and you guys haven't voted Trucks or Yoshiya I will return to my usually form and make an actual proper post against them instead of my half ass just checking in on mobile I've been doing at the moment. There's the brutal truth of it, and I apologise for it. It's a disadvantage to my town teammates that I haven't been putting all into this game.

Yoshiya I still think is scum
Trucks is scum.
Spurge is scummy, but not as certain as the other two
Stefl is also scummy, between Yoshiya and spurge in strength of feel.

Nacho I thought was town but have recently removed from town reads. Not sure if scummy though.
Prof is lurking as hell
ABC is a player I should re look through in more depth if I survive as I thought he was scum, but clearly not everyone I think is scum is.

Rol is only player I think Is town definately. Everyone else has been lurking or chopping and changing.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Stefl is not currently voting, so expect him to come in and vote for the mislynch. If he doesn't it is most likely a tactical play.

I won't vote Spurge even it would even the odds because scum team will only balance me back.

Let me just point out that at least 5 players have thought Trucks scum this round. This round the only people that have thought me scum are Yoshiya- who has posted even less then me and I have been calling him scum since I instigated it. trucks, who again same thing- I accuse of being scum, he waits a bit and votes me back, and refuses to vote Yoshiya because he doesn't want to rush, but has chopped and changed his vote frequently since to ( surprise surprise) come back to me. And Spurge who has voted for everyone.

I would be disappointed if town let me get voted on that.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
spurgeonryan said:
I thought nacho was scum. His day one posts.

This seems to be consistent. You thought nacho was scum, because he voted for you early on. You assumed prof is town, because he wouldn't lurk twice in a row as scum. That's what I could read out of your posts on Day 1, so targeting these two players makes sense.

Rol, be wise and unvote him. Look through Trucks yourself, I've done a piss poor Job of explaining it, and then vote him if you would be so kind 

spurgeonryan said:
I thought nacho was scum. His day one posts.

Spurge, it's you me or Trucks today. Vote Trucks unless you are scum. You know I play far better and am far more active when I am scum. There is a reason I've been scum MVP everytime I've been it, and overall MVP everytime except once when scum. Why would I suddenly become such a shite player? 

Nachomamma8 said:
yeah, still rereading
Vote: Spurge
I'm fairly confident this is spurge's scum play, though. All of the other games I've played with him he's been my strongest townread, but here... not so much.

Nacho, I'm not going to vote Spurge because if it comes down to saving myself or another townie, I am merely vanilla. If I really am a strong townread on you, vote Trucks if you comeback before. Don't let your townread get lynched.

Well, Nacho seems insistent now that Yosh is town. I'm not certain quite what to think about that just yet, but I do feel it is reason enough for nacho not to get my vote.

Everyone seems to feel DT is playing poorly and may be scum. I find it very interesting that he says he is playing worse because he usually plays well as scum. Not entirely certain that I believe the whole VT claim, although we do know that VT's exist in this game, so it isn't like it is impossible.

As for Spurge, I find it rather strange if his role was a 1 time use, why there was any need to keep the info to himself that he bussed prof and nacho. Claiming earlier would have given us more time to analyze the situation. This makes me have some doubts towards his claim.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

^^ Supposed to say for yoshiya not to get my vote.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.