By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

supermario128 said:

I have thought things over. Mafia killed Zero which we all agree is an odd choice. Trucks confirmed he was blocked last night. Mafia, to be safe, would bus their REAL target with someone who they think would never get targeted/ tracked/ doctored/ etc. Trucks is the bus driver, and mafia wanted to go after someone else, the only problem is that Trucks was blocked which messed up their plans. As town, why would you EVER post and say "I was blocked last night guys". That confirms you as a power role in a game where we might not have very many. Vanilla games can often only have very few power roles. So, Trucks claims power, but isn't scared of the mafia. This is because he is mafia himself. Couple that with the odd feelings I am getting from his posts and...

Unvote

Vote: Trucks

I hope everyone else does the same. Yeah, I am probably focusing too much on Trucks, but there is a reason for that.

Also, Nacho needs to say what Yoshiy's role is, or Yoshiya needs to claim himself.

Town having a role cop seems very weird. If we do have ANY OTHER COP out there as town then we know Nacho is mafia role cop. If we have no other cops Nacho is safe. If you are a cop don't come forward and say so unless you have found a guilty target to protect yourself. Make it pretty obvious who you know is town, but in a discrete way. If a cop does come forward the doctor could protect him, but it could be risky. So, I'll trust Nacho as town until we find out otherwise.

Rol is town. ABC is town.

I may be mistaken, or was Nacho the one who began the Miz lynch train and started to ask people to join to make a "beautiful" lynch? I'm kind of worried that nacho hasn't answered the questions about Yoshiya's role. Last game Spurge said what it was and pushed for the lynch, Nacho pretty much ignored the result and unvoted Yoshiya.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network

What confuses me primarily is that Nacho posted http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5053730

And later he goes on to say http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5055360

I'm confused as to why he didn't say something like "Yoshiya is Ninja Roleblocker" and just chose to say "guilty"

A possible slip?

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
RolStoppable said:

But Trucks has said that the block doesn't confirm a power role, because linkz supposedly notifies every player who gets blocked, regardless of if they have a Night action or not. Your theory also requires a town role blocker to exist. Also, as mafia, why would you ever say that you were blocked?

Hmm. Good point. Indeed. Either way, whether mafia or town, you wouldn't want to say you were blocked. If Linkz notifies players whether they have a role or not, then my theory is no longer relevant and it could just mean Trucks is a vanilla townie. Which is probably the only reason someone would come forward and say they were blocked as town.

Unvote

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:

Also, Nacho needs to say what Yoshiy's role is, or Yoshiya needs to claim himself.

Town having a role cop seems very weird. If we do have ANY OTHER COP out there as town then we know Nacho is mafia role cop. If we have no other cops Nacho is safe. If you are a cop don't come forward and say so unless you have found a guilty target to protect yourself. Make it pretty obvious who you know is town, but in a discrete way. If a cop does come forward the doctor could protect him, but it could be risky. So, I'll trust Nacho as town until we find out otherwise.

Rol is town. ABC is town.

Since the first start of your post is already sorted out. I'll comment on this last part. Right now, with the Watcher flip from miz and the role cop claim from nacho, I'm inclined to believe that what we have is watcher/tracker/role cop as our investigative roles.

Now, spurge's slip about the number of scum would lead me to believe that we're facing a 3 member scum team. This would make the fact that Yoshiya has a "sketchy" role logical. He would be kind of a miller for rolecops which would help even the chances for the undernumbered scum team (although if this theory is right there might be other roles that weaken the town to make things fair).

In short, let's lynch spurgeonryan!

Signature goes here!

supermario128 said:
RolStoppable said:

But Trucks has said that the block doesn't confirm a power role, because linkz supposedly notifies every player who gets blocked, regardless of if they have a Night action or not. Your theory also requires a town role blocker to exist. Also, as mafia, why would you ever say that you were blocked?

Hmm. Good point. Indeed. Either way, whether mafia or town, you wouldn't want to say you were blocked. If Linkz notifies players whether they have a role or not, then my theory is no longer relevant and it could just mean Trucks is a vanilla townie. Which is probably the only reason someone would come forward and say they were blocked as town.

Unvote

Not quite sure I agree with you. I can think of at least 1 case in my own history when I specifically tried to out myself as having a town power role. Not saying this is what Trucks is attempting, but I would try to shy away from the conclusion that what Trucks did was straight up wrong.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Are you talking to me or MDJ?

Helloooooo, you haven't posted in 15 hours (in any thread), yet you were JUST online.

You may want to consider checking in considering what is going on now.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

TruckOSaurus said:
RolStoppable said:

I am not going to waste more time on this, so on to the next point.

Vote: spurge

This game is so dead that we can only expect people to post when they are in any danger. We all know that spurge is scum for reporting a post in a Mafia thread, but I find it likely that he is scum in this game too. It's always suspicious when a notorious spammer doesn't post in a thread that invites spamming.

I'm going to follow suit.

Vote: spurgeonryan

Like I said before, I don't like his sudden switch in participation as Day Two began and I'm starting to think more and more that his 3 scum assumption on Day One was really a slip.

Oh so your quite happy to vote now.... Just to clarify my earlier point I meant when Yoshiya was on 3 votes not L-3. Derp. But yes. So despite you calling Yoshiya a "lier" and outright scum. People telling him to role claim and him not doing so yet. And everything else surrounding him, you don't vote him, and have just seemingly ignored it since I stopped bugging you. Now you are quite happy to vote spurge because you don't like his change in activity? Yoshiya has posted diddly squat since this day started, but he was posting yesterday (in game). You haven't picked him up on it? I am quite certain that you and Yoshiya are scummates. Likely scenario 1) I picked you both up as scum yesterday, so you killed zero to make me look bad for getting on him yesterday, as you couldn't outright kill me as it would help my points against you. Likely scenario 2) you didn't vote Yoshiya because you were hoping the train would die and you could get someone else instead. Oh here is spurge being voted. Surprise surprise, suddenly you are all over Spurge. I don't like how quickly people voted him, especially when no role has even commented on him. Nacho got some scummy read on Yoshiya and we aren't going for that? Trucks or Yoshiya has to be our lynch today.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Vote Trucks
I already have, but I want to reitorate as we haven't had votals in a while. Speaking of, vocals please?

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Yoshiya said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Yoshiya said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Town RoleBlocker is much rarer than Scum RoleBlocker. Is there a roleblocker in your Mafia team?

No, seeing as I'm not on a mafia team.

What do you think Nacho could have against you then?

Either a bussed cop/rolecop scan or a normal rolecop scan. Part of my role sounds very mafia/third party-like so I can see why he would think that after rolecopping me.

confirmed scum. Why worry about a bussed rolecop scan if your role actually sounded like mafia?

vote: yoshiya

eye eye capitan