By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
this is also my reason for Ryan. he said he wouldn't do scummy things like ask me my role if he was scum. he did ask me so that makes him scum. Ryan's on words drew suspicion.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5044777

Okay, so for now I will accept spurge, what about the others?

Around the Network

i was playing a long with Rol's suspicions of me, providing myself, Ryan, Trucks' Rol and Nacho. as you said there was no right answer to his question, and i knew that which is why i played along with his fishing expedition.

wait can you even have 5 mafia? hell i wouldn't know. i've only completed 1 of the 2 games i've played, and never was mafia.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
i was playing a long with Rol's suspicions of me, providing myself, Ryan, Trucks' Rol and Nacho. as you said there was no right answer to his question, and i knew that which is why i played along with his fishing expedition.

wait can you even have 5 mafia? hell i wouldn't know. i've only completed 1 of the 2 games i've played, and never was mafia.

Problem for me, if you do it like you have done it, it seems like you know you will flip scum and at least want to put a little bit suspicion on these player (well the inclusion of rol does not really fit with that). If you knew there is no right answer, why not just claim it...

RolStoppable said:
Raising suspicion on stefl. He is either awful at scumhunting or is trying to look like scumhunting.

A bit of both... (well except that I am trying to scumhunt, not trying to look like scumhunting), problem is that I am not convinced myself that MDJ is scum...

Rol likes the chase. i was hoping to get him to read between the lines and see Ryan for the scum he is knowing the other were town.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

I am not going to waste more time on this, so on to the next point.

Vote: spurge

This game is so dead that we can only expect people to post when they are in any danger. We all know that spurge is scum for reporting a post in a Mafia thread, but I find it likely that he is scum in this game too. It's always suspicious when a notorious spammer doesn't post in a thread that invites spamming.

I'm going to follow suit.

Vote: spurgeonryan

Like I said before, I don't like his sudden switch in participation as Day Two began and I'm starting to think more and more that his 3 scum assumption on Day One was really a slip.

Signature goes here!

i Vote Ryan

RolStoppable said:

prof - Dirtbag. Celebrates zero's death and returns to watching Grey's Anatomy.

Prof watches Grey's Anatomy?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I have thought things over. Mafia killed Zero which we all agree is an odd choice. Trucks confirmed he was blocked last night. Mafia, to be safe, would bus their REAL target with someone who they think would never get targeted/ tracked/ doctored/ etc. Trucks is the bus driver, and mafia wanted to go after someone else, the only problem is that Trucks was blocked which messed up their plans. As town, why would you EVER post and say "I was blocked last night guys". That confirms you as a power role in a game where we might not have very many. Vanilla games can often only have very few power roles. So, Trucks claims power, but isn't scared of the mafia. This is because he is mafia himself. Couple that with the odd feelings I am getting from his posts and...

Unvote

Vote: Trucks

I hope everyone else does the same. Yeah, I am probably focusing too much on Trucks, but there is a reason for that.

Also, Nacho needs to say what Yoshiy's role is, or Yoshiya needs to claim himself.

Town having a role cop seems very weird. If we do have ANY OTHER COP out there as town then we know Nacho is mafia role cop. If we have no other cops Nacho is safe. If you are a cop don't come forward and say so unless you have found a guilty target to protect yourself. Make it pretty obvious who you know is town, but in a discrete way. If a cop does come forward the doctor could protect him, but it could be risky. So, I'll trust Nacho as town until we find out otherwise.

Rol is town. ABC is town.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Rol likes the chase. i was hoping to get him to read between the lines and see Ryan for the scum he is knowing the other were town.

I don't like this reasoning at all, but I can't say I'm confident it is scumminess instead of just genuine logic-I-hate. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!