By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

RolStoppable said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
i didn't edit my post.

Stop lying, it's a typical scum tell. Is yoshi on your team?

drawing conclusions off assumptions sounds more like scum work to me. where's the evidence of this action scum. 

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
RolStoppable said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
i didn't edit my post.

Stop lying, it's a typical scum tell. Is yoshi on your team?

drawing conclusions off assumptions sounds more like scum work to me. where's the evidence of this action scum. 

*grabs popcorn*

RolStoppable said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

I guess this means you are scum, since you voted spurge and trucks based on pretty much nothing in this game.

There's no evidence for your edit, but it wasn't any meaningful edit anyway. You just added something, didn't remove/change anything.

Is yoshi on your team?

u think me scum. ok i'll play along. Ryan and Truck are on my team along with you and Nacho.

Rol's fishing. that's scum work to me, unless he's a cop.

I still want some valid reasoning for your votes Marcus...

Also, why do you think Rol and Nacho are scum along with Ryan and Trucks?

Around the Network

For the record, I think Marcus is right on spurgeonryan (and wrong on everyone else).

Signature goes here!

Rol's current fishing expedition is my reason for now. Ryan's to random, and seems to not draw to much attention to himself. Trucks is just a suspect who i UN-Vote at this time.

and Nacho. well i like Nacho cheese.

TruckOSaurus said:
For the record, I think Marcus is right on spurgeonryan (and wrong on everyone else).

Even if so, his reasoning on spurge is very wrong (IIRC it was spurges first post that made him suspicious, and after that... what?)

MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Rol's current fishing expedition is my reason for now. Ryan's to random, and seems to not draw to much attention to himself. Trucks is just a suspect who i UN-Vote at this time.

and Nacho. well i like Nacho cheese.

@bold srsly... stop the joking, there either is a reason for you not trusting him or you are just in the same category as spurge in terms of randomness. Try to explain the feeling you got about Nacho, you can't come up with something, bad luck.

Also, rol's question was not fishing... it was a trick question with no right answers...

this is also my reason for Ryan. he said he wouldn't do scummy things like ask me my role if he was scum. he did ask me so that makes him scum. Ryan's on words drew suspicion.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5044777